- Download 149
- File Size 4.36 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 19, 2020
- Last Updated February 15, 2021
Angry Birds Game Application in Unity Source Code
About the App
The original Angry Birds has several game objects: birds, pigs, blocks, TNTs, and other miscellaneous objects used mainly for decoration. There are several types of birds, and they vary in color and size. Some of them have special abilities that are triggered by touching the screen after a shot. The game also has different types of pigs, each of which has a different size and "health" points. Blocks have different materials, what impact their physical properties and "health points." TNTs are used to cause explosions that deal with damage in the area, affecting several blocks and pigs. All these objects are placed on a terrain that can be either wholly flat or complex. Science Birds currently supports only part of these objects:
- Red: Regular bird, no special abilities.
- Blue: Splits into three birds when clicked, firm against ice blocks.
- Yellow: Shoots forward at high speed when clicked, firm against woodblocks.
- Black: Explodes when clicked or after impact, firm against stone blocks.
- White: Drops explosive egg when clicked.