- Download 124
- File Size 6.85 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 11, 2020
- Last Updated February 15, 2021
Computer Aided Instruction using Visual Basic.Net Source Code
This Computer-Aided Instruction System(CAIs) Level 1 includes the use of computers to teach academic skills and to promote communication and language development skills.
The features of this system:
1. It has an admin side that enables users to customize the text headings of the main form, Description, Test Questionnaire for test Yourself, Chapters, and Logo Section. This looks like as shown below.
2. It is connected to Word Web Dictionary and Test yourself and save test records after taking the test.
3. The admin can set the Chapter Title, Description, Videos, and has a Built-in Media Player.
4. It is capable of reading a text description based on the topic description of a specific chapter.
5. Microsoft Access used for the Database.