Project: Android Status App With Reward Point and Admin Panel using Android Studio with Source Code
About Android Status App With Reward Point and Admin Panel
Android Status App With Reward Point and Admin Panel using Android Studio Free Download furnish with plentiful Quotes, GIFs, images and videos. It is foremost application by viewing Quotes, GIFs, images and videos and you or your friend’s reference code can obtain points by viewing and uploading Quotes, GIFs, images and videos. This app is easy to share GIFs, images, Videos and Quotes in social media. You can gaze at landscape and portrait videos and images.
Features of Android Status App With Reward Point and Admin Panel (Lucky Wheel, WA Status Saver, Video, GIF, Quotes & Image)
- Latest UI with material design
- All device compatibility
- Category wise status listing
- Status share with facebook, whatsapp, instagram, twitter and other application
- Download status list
- Upload video, image, gif, quotes status
- User uploaded status list
- Add to favorite features for status
- Status view and like features
- Related status list
- Reward point features. user status view and upload status earn reward point
- Register to the application and get reward point
- Share your reference code to others and get reward point for every user registered with your reference code.
- User current reward point list
- User withdrawal reward point history and list
- User reward point to claim in admin panel
- User gets notification when the transaction is approved by the admin
- Login/Registration features, gmail and facebook login
- Manage profile feature
- Comment and report for individual status
- User follow and following
- Email verification then register/SMTP email added in PHP web service
- Faq and contact us form
- Latest navigation view
- Rate app, more app and share app links
- Check network availability
- Admob integrated with banner, interstitial and rewarded video ads
- Facebook integrated with banner and interstitial ads
- Easy admin panel for manage all the video and user
- OneSignal push notification
- Watermark feature (Only download video)
- Android studio code with latest version 4.2.1
- Bootstrap 100% Responsive Design
- Easy Installation
- User-Friendly Dashboard (Graph Analytics, Record Statics)
- Feature-Rich Admin Panel
- Manage Categories
- Manage Languages
- Manage Home Slider
- Manage Video, Image, GIF and Quotes Statuses
- Manage Users and deleted users list
- Manage Deleted Users List
- Manage Verification request
- Manage Transaction
- Manage Lucky Wheel
- Manage Notification and Notification Settings
- Manage Settings (Reward Points, SMTP Settings, General Settings)
- Added payment mode in admin panel settings. This is used when user fill reward point claim form and select payment mode
- Handle Enable/Disable OTP Verification from App
- Handle Upload Option Of Statuses (Show/Hide) from App
- PHP >= 7.2
- allow_url_fopen Enabled
- short_open_tag Enabled
- cURL support Enabled
- PDO PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
Server Installation Process
The following quick steps show how the installation progress.
↬ Unzip and Upload
↬ One-Click Installation
Extract the archive you have downloaded from CodeCanyon. Copy all files from FIRST TIME BUYER > php_web_services folder and upload to your server.
⇢ Step 1 – Open Installation Wizard
If you have all requirements on your server so system will redirect you to install wizard page.
Installation Wizard Url e.g. http://example.com/
⇢ Step 2 – Database Settings
In this step user must provide database name, username, password and host name(default: localhost.)
After fill that database details click Import button
Database importing will take some time to import database
After successfully database import you will get this below screen
We created an admin account for you by default
So if you want to enable mail sending then you must configure this mail/smtp configuration in admin panel.
You can find this settings in Settings > SMTP Settings Tab.
Enter all SMTP Details as shown in screen shot below
If you have problem with mailing with this setup than please contact your provider with those variables and ask correct info
NOTE: You have to set less secure apps access your account enable and 2 factor authentication off Less secure apps – Google Account please go through this Link
Default config details for Gmail SMTP
Gmail SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com
Gmail Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail Password: xxxxxx
SMTPSecure(TLS) – Port No.: 587
SMTPSecure(SSL) – Port No.: 465
When your installation is complete, it’s time to configure app basic settings.
App settings contains OTP verification enable/disable button, default youtube and instagram url, delete account highlight message, upload status option, per day limit for status uploaded by users, auto approved status of verified users and so on
Which Android studio version is needed?
4.2.1 Android studio version and higher is recommended
How to Open The Project in Android Studio?
- Open Android Studio > Open an Existing Android Studio Project > Select Your Project build. gradle file > ok
- Select Project
How to change the package name?
You can change it easily from Android Studio. Here are the steps:
- In the Project pane, click on the little gear icon.Uncheck/Deselect the Compact Empty Middle Packages option.
- Your package directory will now be broken up in individual directories.
- Individually select each directory you want to rename, and: Right-click itSelect RefactorClick on RenameIn the Pop-up dialog.
- Click on Rename Package instead of Rename Directory Enter the new name and hit RefactorAllow a minute to let Android Studio update all changes.
- Now open your build.gradle (Usually ‘app’ or ‘mobile’). Update the applicationId to your Package Name and Sync Gradle, if it hasn’t already been updated automatically.
Note: When renaming com in Android Studio, it might give a warning. In such case, select Rename All.
How to change app name?
- Open Android Studio >Status Reward App > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your app name inside “app_name” string tag:
<string name="app_name">Status Reward App</string>
Where to put Admob app id?
- Open Android Studio > app > res > values > strings.xml
- Enter your AdMob App id inside “admob_id” string tag:
<string name="admob_id">Your Admob App Id</string>
- Note :- This contents show on this link.
Where to put Server Url in Application?
- Select Project > go to Gradle Scripts> Gradle.properties
- Open Gradle.properties
- now if your Sever is http://www.abc.com so your service url like that
How to enable/disable RTL(Right To Left)?
- Open Android Studio > app > res > values > strings.xml
- Change isRTL to true if you want to enable or false if you want to disable
- Change all the text below in your language
How to change ‘Splash Screen, Application Icon and MoreApp link’?
How To Change Application Icon
- Open Android Studio > app > res >
- Rename your icon with ic_launcher.png and ic_launcher_round.png paste in all mipmap folders
How To Change Splash Screen
- Open Android Studio > app > res > drawable-nodpi > splash.png
- Open Android Studio > app > res > drawable-night > splash.png
- Rename your splash screen image with splash.png and paste in drawable-nodpi and drawable-night folder
How To Change MoreApp Link
- Open Android Studio > app > res >values > strings.xml
- Enter your Play Store Apps Link inside “play_more_apps” string tag:
How to generate Gmail login & firebase analytic file and replace google-service.json?
- How to generate SHA-1 key
- If not showing this option then follow this step
- Unchecked the ‘Do not build gradle task list during gradle sync’ and click ‘OK’
- Go to file
- Sync project with Gradle files
- You will see the option on Signing reports under: Gradle -> Tasks ->Android -> Signing Report.’
After sign apk follow this
- Now generate SHA1 key with following this command follow this
- C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0\bin>keytool -list -v -keystore E:\your.jks -alias your
When Uploading Apk to Playstore
- Select OPT-OUT or if you select continue then you have upload keystore and get SHA-1 key from google app signing certificate as follows
- Navigate to the Google Play Console and login
- Choose the application you are signing
- Go to Release Management –> App Signing
- Copy /Download the SHA-1 or SHA-256 certificate fingerprint from the App signing certificate section
Alternative App: Celebrity Quiz App in Android Studio
Related Apps: E-Commerce App in Android Studio, Android Speech-To-Text and Text-To-Speech Recognition App (All in One) in Android Studio, Complete Android Music Player Application in Android Studio, Celebrity Quiz Application in Android Studio, Android Hotel Booking Application in Android Studio