Music Application Made in Flutter
Project: Music App Made in Flutter with Source Code
This Music application is developed in Flutter and Dart.
A Flutter music app made with Provider and BLoC pattern. (Works on Android for now)
Recommended Flutter version: 1.7.8+hotfix.4
UI heavily inspired by: https://dribbble.com/shots/6523216-Music-Player-Application/attachments
Features of the App
- Retrieve all songs
- Now Playing
- add to favorites
- Search songs
- Well-designed UI
- Download the last version of Android Studio SDK
- Download and Install Flutter SDK
- Install the plugin Flutter and Dart for VS Code or Flutter in Android Studio
Run on the project folder:
- Check if the branch is origin/develop.
- Then run in terminal flutter packages get.
- If you don’t want to emulate the SDK on your computer, you need to connect your mobile phone.
- After that run with F5 if you use Visual studio code or run with the button play in Android Studio.