Project: Responsive Online Blog Website in PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Responsive Online Blog Website Project Free Download
This is Responsive Online Blogging Site or Responsive Online Blog Website that was programmed using PHP and MySQLi as the database used.
The online blog site has administrator board where distributed sites, classifications, drafts, web subtleties, interfaces, manager’s decision, and the administrator details. The administrator can likewise post his ideal blog of the day and well as overseeing it too.
Much the same as other Blogging locales, this venture offers clients to peruse online journals of different classes. From the administrator board, he/she can include classes, oversee posts and erase classifications. The format is really like WordPress blogging subject. Here, the webpage chairman can include various presents concurring on the classes they need and the online journals can likewise be seen by choosing a specific classification. The plan of this task is basic and the client won’t think that its hard to get, utilize and explore.
Features of Responsive Online Blog Website
Just like other Blogging sites, this project offers users to read blogs of various categories. From the admin panel, he/she can add categories, manage posts and delete categories. The layout is pretty similar to WordPress blogging theme. Here, the site administrator can add a number of posts according to the categories they want and the blogs can also be viewed by selecting a certain category. The design of this project is simple and the user won’t find it difficult to understand, use and navigate.
- Manage Blog Categories
- Manage Blogs
- Manage Website Details
- Manage Editors Choice Contents
- Admin Statistic Report
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Home Page
- Blog List
- Display Website Information
- Author Registration
- View Blog Content
Responsive Online Blog Website System Project
- Name of Project: Responsive Online Blog Website System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
How to Run
Just follow all the instructions to run it smoothly.
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download and Extract the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start the “Apache” and “MySQL”.
- If you using XAMPP, copy the extracted folder and paste it into the xampp’s “htdocs” directory (C:\xampp\htdocs). And if you are using WAMP, paste it inside the “www” directory.
- Locate the SQL file from the source code folder. The file is known as “blog_admin_db.sql” and located inside the “databasefile” directory.
- Open a web browser and browse the PHPMyAdmin. (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a new database naming “blog_admin_db”.
- Import the SQL file in your newly created database.
- Open a web browser and browse the web application. (http://localhost/resblog)
You can access this system using the following accounts
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Please refer to the video demo below on how to run this project.