Project: Online Food Ordering System using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Online Food Ordering System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
The Online Food Ordering System using PHP and MySQL has the admin side and visitor/client side. The admin will manage all the data needed for the website and the list of available menus. The client will browse the website, explore and choose his/her desired menu’s and save it from a cart for later checkout. After that, the client will go to the cart, review his/ her order, confirm the delivery address and other information, and place his/ her order. This is an easy-to-use project. This project will be a good start if you’re planning to build or develop an ordering system for a restaurant or cafe.
Features of Online Food Ordering System
- Login Page
- The page where the admin will input his or her credential to access the admin side of the system.
- Category Page
- The page where all product/menu categories are listed and being managed by admin.
- Menu Page
- The page where the product/menu is listed and can be managed by the admin.
- System Settings
- The page where an admin configures the website data.
- Home Page
- The Page where the client will be redirected by default and can choose his/her desired menus.
- Cart Page
- The page where the list of menu’s/product that being saved cart is listed.
- About Page
- The page where the about the content of the Cafe or Restaurant is being displayed.
- Checkout Page
- The page where the client will place his/her order.
Online Food Ordering System Project
- Name of Project: Online Food Ordering System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
How To Run??
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Food Ordering System Project in PHP and MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
Follow the following steps after Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP:
1st Step: Firstly, Extract the file
2nd Step: After that, Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Further, Now Connecting Database
4th Step: So, for now, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: After that, Click on the databases tab
6th Step: So, Create a database naming “fos_db” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Certainly, Click on browse file and select “fos_db.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on Go button.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Moreover, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/fos”
Related Projects: Complete Ultimate POS with Inventory Software, Sales and Inventory Management System using PHP CodeIgniter and MySQL, Computer Sales and Inventory System in PHP MySQL, Grocery Sales and Inventory System in PHP MySQL, Complete Sales and Inventory System with Credit Management using PHP, Simple POS and Inventory Management System in PHP/MySQLDownload Here