Project: Courier Management System using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Courier Management System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
The Courier Management System is a PHP/MySQLi project that helps a courier company or businesses manage their customers’ parcels or packages details. The system stores all the branches or the company that can also be used when setting a destination where the recipient will pick up their packages or parcels. The system has a tracking feature where can help to monitor the movement of the customer’s parcel.
The system has two types of user which is the Admin user and the Branch Staff user. The Admin user can manage all the data in the system, including managing the branches and branches staff user. The Branch user can only track a parcel and manage the list of packages where the origin or the destination of a parcel under the logged-in staff branch. The couriered items have multiple statuses, which are the “Item Accepted by Courier”, “Collected”, “Shipped”, “In-Transit”, “Arrived At Destination”, “Out for Delivery”, “Ready to Pickup”, “Delivered”, “Picked-up”, and “Unsuccessful Delivery Attempt”. These statuses will help to determine the movement of the parcel. The system also generates a report between two dates and selected quality. The couriered items of the clients can be set into “Deliver” and “Pickup.” The parcels marked as “Deliver” are the items to be delivered directly to the recipient.
In contrast, the “Pickup” will be delivered to the company’s branch near the recipient address. The system admin or staff user can store or adds multiple items at the same time. Still, these items will be held in the database separately because each package has a different reference number or different tracking number. For example, Client 1 has three boxes of the package to be couriered to the same recipient. The system user can submit the parcel registration to the system at once but will be stored separately to generate a different unique reference number to track each item quickly.
Features of Courier Management System
- Login Page
- The page where the admin user submits their system credentials to access the admin side of the system.
- Home Page
- The page where the admin user is being redirected by default after logging into the system. This page displays a summary of the data of the system.
- New Branch Page
- The page where the admin submits the information on the new branch of the courier company.
- List of Branches Page
- The page where all the branches of the courier company are listed and managed.
- New Branch Staff Page
- The page where the system admin creates a new user for the specific branch of the company.
- Branch Staff List Page
- The page where all of the staff users of the system in all branches are listed and managed.
- New Parcel Page
- The page where can system users submit the information of the parcels such as the sender and recipient details.
- Parcel List Page
- The page where the parcels are listed and managed.
- Parcel View Modal
- The page that shows the parcel’s details.
- Track Parcel Page
- The page that displays the movement of the client’s packages or parcels.
- Report Page
- The page where the printable list of the transaction of the courier company with the clients is listed.
Courier Management System Project
- Name of Project: Courier Management System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
How To Run??
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Courier Management System in PHP and MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
Follow the following steps after Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP:
1st Step: Firstly, Extract the file
2nd Step: After that, Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Further, Now Connecting Database
4th Step: So, for now, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: After that, Click on the databases tab
6th Step: So, Create a database naming “cms_db” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Certainly, Click on browse file and select “cms_db.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on Go button.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Moreover, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/courier”
Login Access Information
I hope this Courier Management System in PHP will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: School File Management System using PHP/MySQLi, Budget Management System using PHP/MySQL, Barcode Based School Event Attendance Monitoring System using PHP/MySQL, Online School Attendance Management System in PHP MySQL, School Fees Payment Management System in PHP MySQL, School Log Management System in PHP MySQL, Preschool Management System using PHP/MySQLi, Advanced School Management System with Complete Features, Complete File Management System using PHP MySQL, Task Management System Using PHP MySQLDownload Here