Project: Car Wash Booking System with Mobile App using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Complete Car Wash Booking System with Mobile App using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
Car Wash Booking System with Mobile App with Source Code Free Download is an application for car-wash all ready for the users to use it and where you can right now start starting up with the startup business.
Features of Car Wash Booking System with Mobile App
- Dashboard – The dashboard is the first preview when you open the application. The mobile application should look impressive to attract users. The dashboard provides all the information that is included in the application when we use it.
- User’s ratio – The dashboard includes the ratio of the total users of the application who are availing of the services of the Shinewash application. The ratio shows the low and high ratio of the users that are visiting and availing of the services provided by the Shinewash application.
- Co-workers – The list of co-workers that are working for the carwash services under the Shinewash is listed under the heading of the co-worker’s list with an email address and also their contact number. One can contact any of the co-workers for the work or any other details. The contact options are given as an email address and contact number.
- Services available – The services that are provided through this application are listed under this heading with the mentioned prices. The prices are mentioned according to the services as it has different prices according to the services that are availed by the users.
- Appointments – The appointments are graphed and taken out in the ratio so that it is recorded for the reference. The total appointments that users use are mentioned in the graphs so that it is easy to calculate and mark the ratio along with it.
- The categorical services are placed under the category name where the different types of services are offered in front of the users. The services you will provide will be listed in front of the users. If you want to add any category, there is the “add category” button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you click on the “add category”, there will be a simple box given where you will add the name of the category and save it.
- The saved category will appear on the screen with the status that you have put of being available or not. The category will appear on the screen with the status of availability.
- Once you set the options for the availability status there is an action button where you can delete the service category from the list. It becomes easy to look at the availability of the services to avail for the users.
- PHP version 7.3 and Above
- Laravel version 7.0
- MySQL PHP extension available
Clicking on the installer, you will be further notified of the installing of the application.
Once you have successfully validated your purchase now you will have to create a blank database and you have to enter those details below.
- Database Host
- Database username
- Database password
- Database name
Eventually, we just have to add your login admin email id (you can use any of your email ids) and add a new password which will be later used for logging into the backend panel.
After complete this step your installation is complete successfully and get your login screen after clicking on proceed to the login button.
Admin Login User or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Password: 123456
Mobile App Configuration
A quick overview of the framework, IDE, And Supported Devices
App Development Framework
- Flutter Framework V 1.20.2
- Flutter is a native app development Platform so apps created using this framework work flawlessly on both android and iOS operating systems.
- You can modify this code using any IDE of your choice. we recommend some of the good options which are VS Code, Android Studio, and X-Code.
How to Run Code?
What is in this session?
- In this session, setup Flutter and also run the template on your machine, and create a build of the Shine Wash App.
- Flutter apps are created and developed primarily through android-studio utility. The android-studio CLI is the preferred method of installation, as it offers a wide range of dev tools and helps options along the way. It is also the main tool through which to run the app and connect it to other services, such as app flow, performance, debug, and so on.
Click to check Documentation And Video Tutorials
- Unzip Template code
- No Need to explain in detail, but keep your zip file ready. unzip where you want to set up the project. Download Unzipper software.
Open Android Studio
- First, Please using your Android Studio (3.5.3 or last version)
- Android SKD: Please check your Android Studio has installed the last SDK. This installs the latest Android SDK, Android SDK Platform-Tools, and Android SDK Build-Tools, which are required by Flutter when developing for Android.
- Make sure you already Set up the Android emulator (https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/macos#set-up-the-android-emulator)
1. Set up the Android emulator if you haven’t added the emulator yet
2. Select > Packages Get
3. Select > Packages upgrade
4. Select > Flutter upgrade
5. Select a simulator device for a run
6. Select for a run and wait to forget the result
- Run your code in android studio or visual code
Assets Contain Files
- Images, icon: all images and icons used for the app
- Fonts: define common Font Family, Font Weight, Typography system
- Contains all UI widgets of the application like Button, Loading, Star Rating, Item, Card, Message, and so on.
File locate: ./lib/model/.
This model contains all backend files.
File locate: ./lib/screens/.. Contains all screens of the application All template design of the app are located here (./lib/screens/..). You can change or re-structure by matching your own style structure design.
Base URL changes
File locate ./lib/api/api.dart
find _url you will get a variable and it has the main URL in ‘www.demo.com’, so change it to your URL.
e.g. url = ‘http://demo.com/Demo/ShineWash’;
App name and icon.
Android Open file ./android/app/src/main/res/AndroidManifest.XML and replace Shine Wash with your app name
Open the path ./android/app/src/main/res/and replace your image with your size like HD picture can be store in
mipmap-hdpi as your requirement with the same name ic_launcher.png otherwise you will not get the perfect result.
Database name: carwash
I hope this Car Wash Booking System with Mobile App using PHP MySQL will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Car Rental System in PHP/MySQL, Complete Online Car Rental System using PHP and MySQL, Compl, ete Business Management System (CMS) using PHP MySQL, Complete Online Salon Booking System using PHP MySQL, Complete Online Booking System using PHP MySQL, Online Bus Booking Management System in PHP MySQL, Online Flight Booking Management System in PHP MySQL, Online Hotel Booking Management System in PHP MySQL, Android Hotel Booking Application in Android Studio