Table of Contents
Project: Complete Time Clock Application For Employees using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Complete Time Clock Application For Employees using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
Complete Time Clock Application For Employees using PHP MySQL Free Download is for accurate clock-in and clock-out. With it, employees can track time using an online timer, and you can track employee attendance, see late clock-ins or early outs, and export data for payroll system.
Features of Complete Time Clock Application For Employees
- Employee Management (HRIS)
- Time and Attendance Management
- Real-time Attendance Monitoring
- Web Time Clock and Time Tracker
- Shift Management
- Leave Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Multi-language Support
- Manager and Employee self-service
- Unlimited Employees and Accounts
- User role and User permission system
- Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile responsive interface support
- Runs on the cloud and desktop with self-hosted solution
- Free lifetime updates
- Fully customizable
- PHP version 7.1.3 or higher
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- MySQL 5.x or higher
- Nginx or Apache (recommended http server)
- Unzip the Download file from Codecanyon. You will find two folders, one folder contains Documentation & another is Application Files.
- Upload the entire Application Files folder to your website or server.
- Next you can rename the folder to whatever you like (HR, WORKDAY etc.)
- Create a database user in your MySQL server and create a new blank database to import database file from /Application/database/ folder named database.sql to your MySQL server. Then, grant the new user with all necessary privileges to the new database on your MySQL server.
- Now return to Application folder. A sample .env.example file is available here, rename the file to .env and open this file with your text editor and fill the database name DB_DATABASE=mydatabase, username DB_USERNAME=myuser and password DB_PASSWORD=mypassword.
- Next, please visit yourdomain.com/yourfolder or http://localhost/yourfolder for Admin or Employee portal.
- Use demo account for first time login. Login with username: [email protected] and password: demo12345. You may delete the demo manager and employee user account after creating a new manager type account.
Dashboard will provide you the summary of the application.
- Shows the current number of Employees.
- Shows number of Leave Applications and the status.
- Shows current attendance the number of offline and online Employees.
- Shows recently added Employees.
- Shows recently added Leave applications.
- Shows recent Employee Time In/Out attendance
- Insert Company name and click on SAVE button to add Company.
- Click on DELETE button to delete Company Information.
- Export Company information to csv file format.
- Import Company information from csv file.
- Insert Department name and click on SAVE button to add Department.
- Click on DELETE button to delete Department Information.
- Export Department information to csv file format.
- Import Department information from csv file.
- First, select Department from the dropdown. Second, insert Job Title name and click on SAVE button to add Job Title.
- Click on DELETE button to delete Job Title Information.
- Export Job Title information to csv file format.
- Import Job Title information from csv file.
- Click VIEW button to view Employee profile
- Click EDIT button to edit Employee information
- Click on DELETE button to delete Employee profile and account.
- Archives Employee profile and account.
- Click ADD button to add new Employee.
Click on RETURN button to visit previous page.
Edit Employee Profile
- Click on RETURN button to visit previous page.
- Insert all related Employee information.
- Click UPDATE button to submit updated Employee information.
- Click on CANCEL button to cancel editing and return to previous page.
Add New Employee
- Insert all related Employee personal information.
- Insert all Employee company related information.
- Click YES button to save Employee profile and information.
- Click on CANCEL button to cancel adding and visit previous page.
- Opens a popup modal where you can manually enter attendance.
- Shows the time clock page.
- Click EDIT button to edit Employee attendance information.
- Click on DELETE button to delete Employee attendance information.
- Shows the attendance status for Time-In and Time-Out.
Edit Employee Attendance
- Insert the correct Time-In time or Time-Out time, and input Reason for the change.
- Click UPDATE button to save the new Employee Attendance information.
- Click on CANCEL button to cancel editing and visit previous page.
Smart Clock IN/OUT
- Click on the Time-In or Time-Out button.
- Insert the Employee ID number
- Click on CONFIRM button to confirm Time-In or Time-Out
- Click ADD button to add new Employee Schedule.
- Click on EDIT button to edit Employee Schedule.
- Archives Employee Schedule.
- Click on DELETE button to delete Employee Schedule.
Leave of Absence
- Shows the List of all Employees, which is available for exports.
- Shows all Employee Attendances, and individual employee attendance with date range filter, and downloadable.
- Shows all Employee Leaves, and individual employee leaves with date range filter, and downloadable.
- Shows all Employee Schedules, and individual employee schedules with date range filter, and downloadable.
- Shows Organization demographics such as Employee by Company population, Employee by Department population, Employee Employment by Year Profile; Employee Gender, Age, and Civil Status Demographics.
- Shows the List of all Employee Birthdays, which is available for exports.
- Shows the List for User accounts of Employees, which is available for exports.
Login with these demo accounts :
Username: [email protected]
Username: [email protected]
I hope this Complete Time Clock Application For Employees using PHP MySQL will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Payroll Management System in PHP MySQL, Online Payroll System with Attendance Monitoring using PHP/MySQLi, Barcode Based School Event Attendance Monitoring System using PHP/MySQL, Attendance Monitoring and Management System using VB.Net and SQL Server, Online School Attendance Management System in PHP MySQL