Project: Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Project in PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System in PHP MySQL Project Free Download
For web hosting and domain registration resellers, Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code Free Download is a client management and invoicing solution. It has a lot of features that will help you automate your regular routines and save time and money.
Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Features
These are the following features of Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Project:
- Domain Registration through Resellerclub
- DirectAdmin Integration
- New Domain and Account admin pages
- Namecheap Integration
- DomainsCoza Integration
- Plesk Integration
- Import of existing accounts
- import of existing domains
- client currency setting
- an option to select a domain search API to use
- a Custom CMS with Pages, Menus, Blocks and Sliders
- a login as client feature
- a login to server button
- pricing table options per category
- Mollie payment gateway
- Payfast payment gateway
- Instamojo payment gateway
- Razorpay payment gateway
- a front-end theme
- GST Tax for orders setting
- Tax Per item option
- Add Funds/Refund as Credit
- Manual/Automatic Payment of new invoices with available account funds
- Automatic Updates setting
- Automatic Bug Fixes setting
- Automatic Database Backup setting
- Plugin System
- Page specific Meta Title & Description
- ISPConfig Integration
- Centos Web Panel Integration
- Cyberpanel Integration
- Interworx Integration
- Hexonet Registrar Integration
- InternetBS Registrar Integration
- aamarPay Gateway Integration
- Namesilo Registrar Integration
- Synergy Wholesale Registrar Integration
- Discount Feature
- Addons Feature
- Variable Domain Registration Period (Years)
- Biennially & Triennially Renewals
- Import Clients CSV from WHMCS
- Import Domains CSV from WHMCS
- Import Accounts CSV from WHMCS
- and Many More..
Script Comes With
- Excellent support with a fast response rate.
- Fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Built using the latest Strong LARAVEL Framework.
- Passwords are encrypted By bcrypt encryption.
- You should need GMP Extension to run it.
These are the following server requirements of Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System:
- PHP >= 7.0.0
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- GMP Extension
- BCrypt Extension
- Local Server XAMPP, WAMP or any Apache with PHP and MySQL server.
- Mod Rewrite Enabled
- CURL Enabled
Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Installation
These are the steps on how to install Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System:
Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System comes with a Web Installation Page. Once your environment is ready, follow this quick guide:
- Extract the file hosting-billing-new-installation.zip to htdocs folder in XAMPP or www folder in WAMP or Upload it as ZIP file if installing to your Online Server using FTP and remember to Extract it to a folder on your Live Server.
- Open your favourite MySQL Administration tool e.g PHPMyAdmin and create a database.
- Open your favorite browser and type in the address where you want to run Hosting Billing
- Enter your MySQL host, Database Name, MySQL Username and Password and follow the installation steps and enter your purchase code in step 3
- Login using your admin details
- If you can’t access the login page or get an error “No file input selected” check your .htaccess file and that Mod_Rewrite is enabled.
Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System comes with a Web Update Page.
- If installing updates for v1.3 you need to backup your sider images in resource/uploads. Your data, translations and logos will not be lost.
- If Updating from v1.2 to v1.3 there is not need to backup anything. Your data, translations and logos will not be lost.
- Extract the file hosting-billing-update.zip to folder where Hosting Billing is installed. Do not delete existing files. Just replace.
- Your Purchase Code will be required for this update
- Open your favorite browser and the update script will start. Just follow the steps.
- Remember to refresh your website to see the changes after updating.
Other Updates Installation
1. Please make a backup of template files if you edited them
2. Extract the update folder onto your current files and replace
3. Open your URL and the updater will start. Just follow the steps.
4. When the update is complete go to System -> Plugins to enter settings for your payment gateway (s).
You can find these is System -> Settings -> Payment Settings which is no longer in use. You need to enter settings in Plugins
Related Questions for Installation
Question 1: Do i need VPS OR Dedicated Server?
ANS: No you can run our product with shared server too.
Question 2: Which Hosting Provider will be best you think?
ANS: Any hosting provider who provide Cpanel Based Hosting.
Question 3: What is Cpanel?
ANS: Cpanel is a Control panel for server. You can Check More Here
Question 4: Don’t have Cpanel?
ANS: No worry, its working with any control panel but Cpanel is too easy to manage, for that we recommend Cpanel based hosting.
Automate your system with Cron
Set the General cron to run once a day in your control panel. The General Cron will create and send invoices to your clients based on expiry dates and automation settings.
Set the Email Piping cron to run as frequently as you want. This will import emails from customers and create support tickets automatically.
Email piping only works if Email Piping Settings are set up correctly.
SETTING UP CRON IN CPANEL EXAMPLE:
How To Edit Code?
Once You Install The Product on Your Server, You Will have Two Folder and Few Files.
On Folder “assets”, We keep all kind of asset like CSS, JS, Images. So if You Want To Edit Or Change Any Asset, Have a Look on This Folder.
On Folder “core”, We keep The Core of Laravel.
We Maintain Laravel Structure(MVC) on This Project.
“core/routes/web.php” All Routes (URL) in This Folder. You can find the ControllerName@FunctionName Here.
“core/app” All Models are in This Folder.
“core/app/Http” All Controller are in This Folder. You can Change anything you want if you need to change any functionality.
“core/resources/views” You Have All HTML Structure Here. You can Change anything you want if you need to change anything on HTML.
Template HTML Structure
The HTML template uses Latest Bootstrap v4 with valid HTML5 tags. This theme is a responsive layout with 12 column Support column. All of the information in content area is nested within a class and comes with predefined classes.
CSS Files and Structure
Mainly three main CSS files are used in this theme. The first one bootstrap.css, second one is style.css which for this template and third one is responsive.css to control responsive layouts.
Used Css File For Various Purpose :
bootstrap.min.css (in css Folder)
font-awesome.min.css (in css Folder)
jquery.circliful.css (in sass Folder)
font-awesome.min.css (in css Folder) slick.css (in css Folder)
swiper.min.css (in css Folder)
style.css (in css Folder)
Responsive.css (in css Folder)
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited.
- Bootstrap (bootstrap.min.js)
- gmap (gmaps.js)
- Highlight (highlight.min.js)
- Jquery UI(jquery-ui-slider.min.js)
- Counterup (jquery.counterup.min.js)
- Ripple (jquery.ripples-min.js)
- Lightcase (lightcase.js)
- Map Script (map-script.js)
- Particles (particles.min.js)
- Raindrops (Raindrops.js)
- Slick (slick.min.js)
- Swiper (swiper.min.js)
- All Plugin Activation File (main.js)
- Most of the animation in this site is carried out from the customs scripts. There are a few functions worth looking over.
In addition to the custom scripts, I have implemented few “tried and true” plugins to create the effects. This plugin is packed, so you won’t need to manually edit anything in the file. The only necessary thing to know is how to call the method.
Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Modules
Items are your services, e.g Hosting, Domain names and anything else that customers can order
- On the main menu, select Hosting Packages or Products and Services if it’s not hosting but should use the same order process.
- Select a Category and fill in the relevant details.
- Your Hosting Packages and Domains will appear in your order pages/blocks with pricing and options as you set them.
It’s important to fill in the actual control panel package name in Package for integration purposes.
Please separate hosting features with a comma. Example: 10BG Storage, Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Domain
Use Pages to add more content to your website or to create paths for blocks.
- Blocks are chunks of data that can be placed anywhere were a block space is defined. You can have different blocks in the same space.
- You can use a block as content for a pages.
- Module blocks are created by the automatically but Custom blocks are created by admin.
- A Menu is a collection of links. Each Menu becomes a block that you can place wherever you want
- A Menu can have links to internal pages or links to external pages or websites
- A Slider also becomes a block. You can put any number of slides in a slider and set where it must appear.
The system by default uses a basic checker for testing purposes and it’s not acurate. Do not use a basic checker on a live website
If integration for your domain registrar is not available you can use the Whoisxml API to get accurate results. Signup is free and you get 500 free checks per month.
The system comes with a themes folder and the default one is named “original”.
To create your own theme customize the files in /themes/custom, then go to Settings/theme and change Website Theme to custom
To automate control panel account Creation, Suspension and Termination configure these under Settings > Invoice Settings
Set the number of days to wait before each automatic process gets executed:
You may Activate an order in 3 ways.
Control Panel Operations
You can perform control panel operations from the account page
Complete Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Project
- Name of Project: Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing Script System
Login Details as below :
Admin Login: Username: admin || Password: admin
I hope this Online Domain and Web Hosting Invoicing System Script Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Complete TikTok Clone Short Video Sharing Platform using PHP Laravel Source Code, Complete Advanced Bitcoin (BTC) Mining Platform using PHP Source Code, Ultimate Facebook Clone Social Network Platform using PHP Source Code, Complete Online Investment Website Platform using PHP Source Code, Complete Restaurant Food Ordering System using PHP MySQL Source Code, Complete Support Creators Content Script using PHP Source Code, Complete Personal Blog Script using PHP Source Code, Complete Helpdesk Ticketing System using PHP MySQL, Complete Flippa Clone – Website and Domain Marketplace PHP Script