Table of Contents
Project: Complete Insurance Agency Management System using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Complete Insurance Agency Management System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
Complete Insurance Agency Management System using PHP MySQL Free Download is an insurance agency management that will simplify your daily task as an agency while keeping your data organized. Insurance Agency Management System allows agencies to manage their clients, staff, brokers, communication and policies on one platform. With our brokers module, managing brokers and calculating their commission is now automated and efficient. Complete Insurance Agency Management System is a multi-insurance agency and client management system. It is written in Laravel, a strong PHP framework, and utilises the Semantic UI framework for smashing frontend views. It allows Insurance agencies to manage their staff, brokers, clients, communication, commissions and reminders all on one system.
Features of Complete Insurance Agency Management System
- Create & Manage clients – Add your clients info and retrieve them when needed. This is a great feature for insurance agency since it remove paper work and saves time.
- Create & Manage policies – Simply create policies and link it to clients at a click of a button. All policy info and history is stored.
- Create & Manage staff – Every agency needs some staff to help out and since covers that as well. You can create accounts for your staff members and they will have access to run and manage the daily operations.
- Record payments – Every payment is recorded with data and time for easy account in future or for reverence.
- Add custom fields to clients and policies – Agencies in different countries will have different needs and requirements from clients. With Insura Insurance agency management system. You can add custom fields to your clients and policies form.
- upload attachments to clients and policies – When there are files for your clients like national ID etc, you can simply upload them under attachments section of a client or policy.
- Automated reminders – Insura will take care of reminding your clients when payment is due. Reminders are completely customizable and you can turn them off as well. Reminders can be sent via SMS or email
- Inbuilt instant messaging – We have an inbuilt instant messenger inside signer that allows collaboration between parties of an agency from client, brokers, staff to administrator.
- Reports – On demand reports are available anytime you need the on the dashboard and reports page.
- Bulk SMS & Email – Insura communication module allows agencies to send single and bulk messages to staff, clients or brokers.
- Multi user – You can build a saas platform with Insura since it supports multiple users/agencies
- Installer – You don’t have to worry about installation process as Insura comes with it’s installer. If you run into any challenge we are always here to help.
- Beautiful and responsive UI – Simcy creative prides itself in creating very beautiful web apps with an excellent user experience. That’s guaranteed.
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- PHP >= 5.5.9
Extract the zip file you downloaded from CodeCanyon in a directory where we will work from e.g. extract in /home/<user> to get /home/<user>/insurance (Recommended for users on shared hosting with cPanel). This location should be away from your webserver’s root directory.
Complete Insurance Agency Management System supports a range of databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and SQL). Depending on your choice of database, create a new database and new user and password for it where applicable. Remember to note down the database name and user and password where applicable as we will use this in step 4.
NB: If you are using SQLite, copy the sqlite file to /home/<user>/insurance/Files/database/ and note down the filename instead e.g. insurance.sqlite.
There are several ways to configure the root directory depending on your hosting setup.
- If you can control your domain’s document root, e.g when creating a sub-domain in your control panel, point it to /home/<user>/insurance/Files/public.
The system ships with a web installer accessible through your browser. After confirming that steps 1 – 3 were successfully completed, please navigate your browser to your domain e.g http://www.example.com or https://www.example.com/insurance. A setup page will appear which guides you through the rest of the setup. Use the information we noted down in steps 1-3 to complete the forms. Ensure you key in the correct passwords where applicable.
NB: Ensure the webserver has read and write access to the storage and bootstrap folders and everything in them which can be found in in the /home/<user>/insurance/Files directory. Also, if you have an SSL certificate for your domain, please use the https:// scheme to access the site e.g https://www.example.com to improve security.
If all went well and the setup was completed, CONGRATULATIONS! You should now be able to log in and use Insura. You could even ignore the rest of the steps… Just kidding! Move on to step 6.
Complete Insurance Agency Management System uses cron jobs to automate reminders. You need to set a cron job that will do this on your server. Below is the sample cron job code. Modify the path to artisan to match your working folder, for our example this would be /home/<your username>/insurance/Files/artisan. When this is done, the system is fully ready to use, but if you want more, there’s more.
* * * * * php <path to artisan> schedule:run >> /dev/null 2>&1
Insurance Agency Management System uses laravel queues to send emails and texts in the background, therefore making your app faster. By basic installation the queue driver is set to sync which is slow, but if you want even more speed and true background execution, the database driver can be used. All you need is to change the queue driver and shell access to run a queue listener using these steps:-
- > In our working folder created in Step 01 (/home/<user>/insurance), navigate into Files. In there is a file named .env. If you cannot see it, ensure you have enabled viewing of hidden files in your file manager settings. This file stores all major settings of insura. Open this file and edit the line with
to mathch the following:
Close and save the file.
APP_ENV=production APP_DEBUG=false APP_URL=< e.g. https://www.example.com> DB_DATABASE=<your insura database name> DB_USERNAME=<your insura database username> DB_PASSWORD=<the insura database password> MAIL_USERNAME=<your mail login email> SMTP_HOST=< e.g. mail.example.com in case you use SMTP> SMTP_PASSWORD=<your mail login password in case you use SMTP>
Login Access Information
I hope this Complete Insurance Agency Management System using PHP MySQL will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Online Loan Management System in PHP and MySQL, Complete Sales and Inventory System with Credit Management using PHP, Online Pet Shop Management System using PHP MySQL, Holistic Group Management System Website in PHP/MySQL with Source Code, Complete Lending and Credit Management App for Micro Finance BusinessDownload Here