Project: Online Alumni Management System Project using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Online Alumni Management System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
The Online Alumni Management System is a PHP MySQL project that helps a specific university/college school manages its alumni data. This project has two sides of users UI (user interface): the admin side/school management and the alumnus/alumna’s side. The admin side can manage all the job posted, alumni list, events, forum topics, and the gallery. The alumni site can create an account (to be verified by admin), post a job opportunity, create a forum topic, and join other forums, commit to participate in an upcoming event such as homecoming.
Talking about the Online Alumni Management System flow, universities/college school alumni will register to the website. This process will need the verification of the school management to enlist the alumnus/alumna in the website user. After the admin verifies the user as an alumnus of the school, the alumni user can begin to explore the features or functionalities of the system on their side, which are the job opportunities posted by other alumni or admin, a list of upcoming events, joining to the forum with the other alumni. For the administrator side of the system, aside from verifying the account and list of alumni, the admin will also manage the gallery to be displayed on the website. The gallery may contain some images of the school events with a short description. The admin will create the about content of the school to be also displayed on the website. This feature helps the school management update the about content of the system easily even without the presence of a developer. The admin can also post a job opportunity and can overwrite or manage the posted job and forum topic of an alumnus/alumni if any instances may occur.
Features of Online Alumni Management System
- Login Page
- The page where system admin will submit their system credential to access and manage the system data.
- Home Page
- The page where the admin user will be redirected by default after logging into the alumni management system admin side. This page displays the summary or total counts of alumni, posted jobs, forum topics, and upcoming events.
- Gallery Page
- The page where the admin user will manage the gallery images and data for the website.
- Course List
- The page where the admin will populate and manage the university or college school’s courses.
- Alumni List
- The page where the alumni list in the system are listed and this the page where can the admin verify the alumnus/alumna’s account.
- Jobs Page
- The page where all posted jobs are listed and can be managed by the admin.
- Events Page
- The page where an admin manages or posts an upcoming event of the school where can alumni can participate.
- Forum Page
- The page where all forum topics are listed along with the count of comments if this topic is being shown.
- User Page
- The page where an admin user manages the system users.
- System Settings Page
- The page where an admin setup or manages the school information to be shown on the website.
- Home Page
- The default page where the user will be redirected when browsing the website and after logging in. This page shows the list of upcoming events.
- Signup Page
- The page where the unregistered alumnus/alumni submit their credentials.
- Login Modal
- The popup modal where the user submits their system credential in order to access and manage the other feature or functionalities of the system.
- Gallery Page
- The page where the images posted by the school’s management is being shown.
- About Page
- The page where the page about content is being shown.
- Job Page
- The page where all posted job opportunities are listed.
- Forum Page
- The page where that forum topics are listed and the user can join or read the comments by selecting and viewing a topic.
- Account Management Page
- The page where can the user update his/her system credentials and information.
How To Run??
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Alumni Management System in PHP and MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
Follow the following steps after Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP:
1st Step: Firstly, Extract the file
2nd Step: After that, Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Further, Now Connecting Database
4th Step: So, for now, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: After that, Click on the databases tab
6th Step: So, Create a database naming “alumni_db” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Certainly, Click on browse file and select “alumni_db.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on Go button.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/alumni for the alumni side and [http://localhost/alumni/admin] for the admin side.
Admin Login Access Information
I hope this Alumni Management System in PHP will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Online Alumni Tracking System in PHP and MySQL, School File Management System using PHP/MySQLi, Budget Management System using PHP/MySQL, Barcode Based School Event Attendance Monitoring System using PHP/MySQL, Online School Attendance Management System in PHP MySQL, School Fees Payment Management System in PHP MySQL, School Log Management System in PHP MySQL, Preschool Management System using PHP/MySQLi, Advanced School Management System with Complete Features, Complete File Management System using PHP MySQL, Task Management System Using PHP MySQL, Courier Management System using PHP and MySQL, Gym Management System using PHP/MySQLiDownload Here