Retro Basketball Shoes Online Store in PHP MySQL
The internet is constantly dominated by e-commerce websites. We constantly require an online store to promote and sell our goods. As a result, many people are attempting to build a more successful online business, and for this, they require a solid e-commerce site with all of the functionalities that a good e-commerce site should offer to its visitors.
The Retro Basketball Shoes Online Store is a web-based application that displays shoe products with photographs and details, offer login and signup options, and assist clients in adding and removing items from their shopping carts.
About the system
Products are displayed on the index page in a stylized form with their associated brands, photos, video. Years after their initial sale, the desire for retro basketball shoes associated with well-known athletes is still high.
When a customer clicks a product, they are brought to the item description page where they can add the item(s) and the required amount to their shopping cart. The customer can view all the items they have added and continue shopping after adding them. The user must sign in or register on the website if they are not yet logged in. The user must provide their name, address, contact number, email address and password in order to register. In addition to functionality, the website has about, contact, privacy and frequently asked questions (FAQs) pages.
- Admin Login Page
- Customer Sign Up and Login Page
- Admin Panel
- Products Shares by Brand Dashboard
- Product description page with photo image, name, price, sizes and number of stocks available
- Add new products shoes page
- Online Transaction
- Shop shoes and add them to cart
How to Run
To run this system you must have downloaded and installed a local web server such as the XAMPP or WAMP on your PC or laptop.
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file. Unzip the .zip file using any zip programs such as Winrar or 7Zip
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And if you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- In a browser, browse PHPMyAdmin, i.e http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a database with the name bbshoescollect
- Import the provided sql file. The file is known as bbshoescollect located inside the db folder.
- Open a browser and run the script in http://localhost/Retro Basketball Shoes Online Store