Project: Complete Student Grading System Project using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Complete Student Grading System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
The Complete Student Grading System using PHP MySQL is a project that will help a particular secondary school manage the record grades record of their students. The system stores the grades per subject and grade level of each student per periodic grading. The student’s final grade for each subject will be automatically calculated and labeled the status if either the student passed or failed the subject. The system was minimally based on storing and managing the student records in one of the secondary public schools.
The flow of this grading is; first, the system admin will create a new academic school year and select the current school year. Then, the system admin or staff user will populate the required list for making the student grades record, which is the list of the grade level, curriculum or program, subjects, and the student list. When adding a new student, the student’s unique Learner Reference Number is required, and their details and the student’s previous school attended records. The academic record feature in this system is where the system users store or manage the grades of a student per school year. On this page, the input fields that can be found in the form for the entry of this feature are the fields that are commonly found or required in a student grade card for primary and secondary schools in the Philippines.
Features of Complete Student Grading System using PHP MySQL
- Login Page
- The page where the system users will submit their system credentials to access the student grades records. This feature will help to restrict the data of the system.
- Home Page
- The page where the system users will be redirected by default after logging into the system.
- School Year Page
- This page can be navigated under maintenance navigation at the side panel of the admin user. This page is where the academic school year is listed and managed only by the system admin users.
- Grade List Page
- This page can navigate also under maintenance navigation. This is the page where the list of grade levels are shown and managed.
- Student List
- The page where all the students of the school are listed and managed. This is under master list navigation.
- Subjects List
- The page where all the subjects are listed and managed.
- Curriculum List
- The page where all the school curriculums or programs are listed and manage.
- Academic Record
- The page where the system users manage student grades.
- Promote Candidates
- The page where can system users update the student status if the student will be promoted or classified to move up for the next academic school year.
- Candidate List
- The list of students who are entitled as promoted from their grade level of the current academic year.
- Form 137 Report
- The printable record of the student’s grades for his/her secondary school year.
- Student List Report
- The printable list of promoted or retained students on the selected school year.
- Candidates Report
- The printable list of students who are promoted on the default school year.
- User Page
- The page where can system admin user manages the list of the student record system users.
Complete Student Grading System Project
- Name of Project: Complete Student Grading System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
How To Run??
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Online Alumni Management System in PHP and MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
Follow the following steps after Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP:
1st Step: Firstly, Extract the file
2nd Step: After that, Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Further, Now Connecting Database
4th Step: So, for now, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: After that, Click on the databases tab
6th Step: So, Create a database naming “grading_db” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Certainly, Click on browse file and select “grading_db” file which is inside the “db” folder
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on Go button.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Open a web browser and browse the project. E.g [http://localhost/grading
Admin Login Access Information
I hope this Student Grading System using PHP MySQL will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Student Grading System in C# and MS Access, Complete School Management System using PHP MySQL, Online Learning Management System using PHP/MySQLi, ANHS Enrollment System in VB.Net, Online Student Transcript Processing System using PHP/MysSQL, Grading System using Visual Basic.Net, Enrollment System Using VB.Net and MS AccessDownload Here