Project: Visitor Management System Project in PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Online Visitor Management System in PHP MySQL Project Free Download
Online Visitor Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code Free Download is a PHP Web Application that provides a simple and straightforward check-in and check-out method for visitors at a single check-in and check-out station, allowing you to keep track of who comes to your workplace.
Visitor Management System Features
These are the following features of Online Visitor Management System Project:
- Visitor Management
- Utilize the windows tablet front facing camera to take picture of Visitor
- Signature to be captured when a visitor checks in
- Print out badge with visitor picture and name for visitor
- Easy install with simple steps using install.php
- Full Log capability when visitor gets force signed out and deleted
- Table log of user logins and data modification
- Dual-user permissions groups (admin and basic user accounts)
- Admin Approvel prior to new user account setup
- Captcha™ math problem on login/forgot/register pages to protect from brute force attacks
- Full Feature Admin Section; with user management, additional logs, and panel settings
- Clean user friendly interface
- Highly configurable (Commented Code)
- Can turn off feature take picture of visitor
- Maintenance Mode if you don’t want to have any visitor’s signin
- Email Notification when visitor signs in and when user registers for the admin back end
- Export Visitors to Excel (CSV File)
- Image of Visitors with signature are stored in the database encoded so no file storage makes it safer.
These are the following server requirements of Visitor Management System :
- PHP >= 5.4.0
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- XML PHP Extension
- GMP Extension
Visitor Management System Installation
These are the steps on how to install Online Visitor Management System:
– Make sure you have a minimum of PHP 5.4 + Apache2.4 on you server
– Copy all files to your server using any FTP client (ie: filezilla, cuteftp)
– Give full read and write permissions to folder called captured and admin/upload_MD5IMG
– Login to PHPMyAdmin and create a database. You can name it anything you want
– Point your browser to the Visitor Signin folder (example: http://yourwebsite.com/visitorsignin)
– You should be redirected to your install.php (example: http://yourwebsite.com/visitorsignin/install.php) then follow the step to install Visitor Signin System
– Sign in as (username: admin password: admin)
– Change admin password by clicking on my profile
– Create one or more user accounts
– Then from Admin Setting select “Create Use”
For Manual Installation
1. Create MySQL Database
2. Import visitor_signin.sql into database
3. Edit file located in core/config.php
4. Add to the top of the file below just make sure you change it to your info
<?php //Database Connection Info $con_db = mysqli_connect('localhost','dbusername','dbpassword','dbname'); $table = "signin_tablet";
– For image capture function to work you must have flash installed for web browser (Google Chrome), So it must be a windows tablet or PC with web camera or built-in one.
– Please change admin account password once setup.
NOTE: You may need to logout/login for some changes to take effect
- Google Chrome (Recommended to use this browser)
- IE 10, 11 and 12 (Camera capture will not work but everything else does)
- Windows (Tested with NTFS / Windows NT 6.1 build 7600 Windows 7)
(Tested on x86 and x64 platforms)
Related Questions for Installation
Question 1: Do i need VPS OR Dedicated Server?
ANS: No you can run our product with shared server too.
Question 2: Which Hosting Provider will be best you think?
ANS: Any hosting provider who provide Cpanel Based Hosting.
Question 3: What is Cpanel?
ANS: Cpanel is a Control panel for server. You can Check More Here
Question 4: Don’t have Cpanel?
ANS: No worry, its working with any control panel but Cpanel is too easy to manage, for that we recommend Cpanel based hosting.
Template HTML Structure
The HTML template uses Latest Bootstrap v4 with valid HTML5 tags. This theme is a responsive layout with 12 column Support column. All of the information in content area is nested within a class and comes with predefined classes.
CSS Files and Structure
Mainly three main CSS files are used in this theme. The first one bootstrap.css, second one is style.css which for this template and third one is responsive.css to control responsive layouts.
Used Css File For Various Purpose :
bootstrap.min.css (in css Folder)
font-awesome.min.css (in css Folder)
jquery.circliful.css (in sass Folder)
font-awesome.min.css (in css Folder) slick.css (in css Folder)
swiper.min.css (in css Folder)
style.css (in css Folder)
Responsive.css (in css Folder)
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited.
- Bootstrap (bootstrap.min.js)
- gmap (gmaps.js)
- Highlight (highlight.min.js)
- Jquery UI(jquery-ui-slider.min.js)
- Counterup (jquery.counterup.min.js)
- Ripple (jquery.ripples-min.js)
- Lightcase (lightcase.js)
- Map Script (map-script.js)
- Particles (particles.min.js)
- Raindrops (Raindrops.js)
- Slick (slick.min.js)
- Swiper (swiper.min.js)
- All Plugin Activation File (main.js)
- Most of the animation in this site is carried out from the customs scripts. There are a few functions worth looking over.
In addition to the custom scripts, I have implemented few “tried and true” plugins to create the effects. This plugin is packed, so you won’t need to manually edit anything in the file. The only necessary thing to know is how to call the method.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Why would a registered new users having trouble logging in?
- Admin must edit user in Admin Setting, and set to “Active” and save user.
- Why would a webcam not load on a signin page?
- Make sure read and write permission are set for these two folders captured and admin/upload_MD5IMG. (Images do then get stored into Database)
- How can you change the company logo?
- Please login to admin section and click on Site Settings to upload new logo.
Complete Online Visitor Management System Project
- Name of Project: Online Visitor Management System Project
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
Visitor Management System Dashboard Explained
1. – Shows last 8 visitors that signed in. Can click on visitor image to get more details and signature.
2. – Shows 8 or less visitors that have not signed out yet. Can click on visitor image to get more details and signature.
3. – Shows total visitors signin no matter if they logged out.
4. – Admin Site Settings link will only show if your group is set to admin.
5. – Search box to search all visitors in Database. You can search by Name, Company or visitor ID.
Login Details as below :
Admin Login: Username: admin || Password: admin
I hope this Visitor Management System Project in PHP MySQL with Source Code will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.