Project: Sudoku Game using Python
The Sudoku Game using Python with Source Code is a single-player game where the player must solve the given blank tile by entering a combinatorics number-placement. The project’s purpose to enhance mathematical capability and to test a person’s critical thinking. The Simple Sudoku Game uses the Tkinter module. In contrast, it displays a quality interface and allows users to interact with the application. This simple game is in a 9×9 grid board tile. The player must guess a correct number combination to solve the given puzzle. You must be wise and smart enough to solve this tricky mathematical puzzle. The Simple Sudoku Game is tough and intelligent enough to spend your time solving this puzzle. The game is necessary so that beginners can understand the coding techniques used in this python program.
Source Code Features:
- User-friendly Interface
- The project interface is so simple so players can solve the puzzle without a visual problem.
- Very Difficult Puzzle
- This game is for players that have excellent talent when solving mathematical problems.
- Full Mouse and Keyboard Controls
- The project has comfortable control players who can use the mouse left click to highlight a tile and keyboard for entering the number.
Source Code Installation:
- You will have to download & install the Python IDLE’s, here’s the link “https://www.python.org/downloads/”.
- Extract the zip file.
- Open the extracted folder
- Locate the py file.
- Then open the file via python IDLE.
- Run the py file to launch the program.
Meanwhile, the Simple Sudoku Game is using only the Python programming language. I hope that this system can help you with what you are looking for. For more updates and tutorials, just kindly visit this site. Enjoy Coding!! To sum up, the Simple Sudoku Game using Python with Source Code is ready to be downloaded. Just kindly click the download button below. Looking for free Python Projects?