Perfmatters Plugin v1.6.6 [Latest Version] Free Download
WordPress Premium Plugin: Perfmatters Plugin v1.6.6 [Latest Version] Free Download
About Perfmatters Plugin
Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and many other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any different cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also significantly less, between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: Bimber WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.6.6 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPressSales Page
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.6.6 (Changelog)
- Added new Script Manager exception to select logged in or logged out users.
- Added new option in Script Manager settings to Display Dependencies.
- Multiple Script Manager style and UI improvements.
- Added new perfmatters_lazyload_threshold filter to adjust the distance at which lazy elements are loaded.
- Fixed an issue where MU mode script was attempting to run on wp-login.php.
- Removed deprecated plugin option to Remove Query Strings. Make sure to double-check your preloads as Google needs the exact URL when preloading.
- PHP 8 compatibility testing.
- Minor adjustments to lazy load inline scripts to fix invalid markup warnings.
- Added new gtag.js v4 option to local analytics.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Related Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Theme Free Download