WordPress Premium Plugin: iThemes Security Pro v7.0.2 Latest Version Free Download
About iThemes Security Pro v7.0.2
iThemes Security Pro Free Download Latest Version is one of the best security plugins for WordPress users. It helps you fix common WordPress security issues and adds an extra layer of security to save your site from hackers. iThemes Security also has a free version available, but it comes with minimal security features.
iThemes Security Pro offers 34 security modules to keep your site safe and error-free. It also takes backup of your site database; if anything goes wrong, you can get back to your site by restoring the database backup. It allows you to take both automated and manual database backups. One of the time-saving features of this plugin is its Version Management module. It will protect your site from outdated WordPress versions, plugins, and themes by automatically updating them to the latest versions. Overall, iThemes Security Pro is an excellent solution for small bloggers and newbies who wants to secure their website from hacking attacks.
Recommended Backup Plugin: Free Download UpdraftPlus Premium Full WordPress Site Backup Plugin
Core Features of iThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin
- Removes WordPress Security Breaches
- Brute Force Protection for WordPress
- Automatically detects any file change in your database
- Force you to create a strong password
- Bans Multiple failed login attempts IP.
- Makes WordPress Dashboard inaccessible during specific hours
- Scheduled database backup
- Change the default WordPress login URL
- Notification through mail address if anything goes wrong
- Two-factor authentication
- Security dashboard to monitor activities
- Bans specific IP and user agents
- Automated Malware Protection
- Trusted devices
- Automatic software updates
- Allow changing content directory
- Database table prefix change also possible
Sales Page of iThemes Security Pro v7.0.2 – WordPress Security PluginSales Page
What’s New in iThemes Security Pro v7.0.2 (Changelog)
- Security: Fix Hide Backend Bypass, thanks to Julio Potier for reporting the issue.
- Tweak: Add filters to short-circuit lock APIs.
- Bug Fix: Prevent wp_no_robots deprecation warning on WordPress 5.7.
- Tweak: Remove non-SSL fallbacks for Security Check Pro and Version Management.
- Bug Fix: Tweak checkbox styles.
- Security Improvement: To improve server compatibility, requests to the iThemes updater servers would automatically downgrade from https to http when https connections failed. This update removes the automatic downgrade.
- Bug Fix: Version Management compatibility with further changes in WordPress 5.6.
- Improved compatibility with WP Engine.
- Fixed Version Management compatibility with WordPress 5.6.
- And some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Theme Free Download
Recommended Plugin: Free Download Elementor Pro Page Builder Plugin