WordPress Plugin: Hummingbird Pro v3.4.0 Premium WordPress Plugin Latest Version Free Download
About Hummingbird Pro 3.4.0 – WordPress Performance Plugin
Hummingbird Pro GPL Nulled Plugin Free Download is the queen of WordPress optimization, and she’s here to scan your site for new ways to make it load faster. With this plugin, you can automate optimization. Hummingbird Pro Plugin Nulled is a powerful toolkit that includes file compression, asset optimization, a full caching suite, Cloudflare integration, and performance monitoring.
Recommended Plugin: Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin Free Download
Important Features of Hummingbird Pro v3.4.0 Premium WordPress Plugin Latest Version
These are the features of Hummingbird Pro vs Hummingbird Free:
- Performance Report
- Hummingbird scans your site and makes recommendations for improving performance.Asset Optimization
- Minify, combine, optimise and position files to improve page speed.
- Gzip Compression
- Complete Cache Suite
- Speed up page load times with full-page, browser, RSS and Gravatar cache.
- Cloudflare Cache-Control
- Hummingbird includes quick controls for managing Cloudflare Browser Cache.
- Hosted File Optimization
- Use WPMU DEV’s secure and hyper fast CDN for faster performance.
- Image Optimization
- Smush Pro integration lets you resize, compress and optimize all your images.
- Uptime Monitoring
- Monitor your website’s response time and know when you experience downtime.
- Hub Security Manager
- Monitor security issues, updates and backups for all your sites from the Hub.
Scan and One-Click Fix
Hummingbird Pro Free Download is a WordPress plugin that improves the speed of your site. It will scan your site, identify files that are slowing it down, and offer suggestions and changes for making it operate faster. Hummingbird even features one-click performance enhancements like a comprehensive cache suite, one-click minify for styles and scripts, and delaying CSS and JS.
Hummingbird’s entire suite of cache capabilities will help your site load even faster, giving your users a better browsing experience. Full-page, browser, and Gravatar caching are all included.
Hummingbird’s minification tool allows you to quickly reorganize, compress, and relocate files. However, use caution – minification is a powerful instrument (though if you need it, you can reset any changes you make in one click).
Transfer Data at Top Speed With GZIP
Hummingbird Pro GPL Plugin features GZIP capabilities, allowing you to share your site more efficiently.
Zipped files are easier to send and can save you money on hosting. Don’t worry about setup; simply click a button to send Hummingbird instructions, and she’ll take care of the rest.
Built-in Cloudflare Integration
You can also use Hummingbird to manage your Cloudflare browser cache and Automatic Platform Optimizations (APO) settings! Simply enter your Cloudflare API key and proceed to configure.
Fully Compatible With Smush Image Optimization
Our award-winning sister-plugin Smush image optimization can be used in conjunction with Hummingbird’s WordPress speed optimization features. Smush compresses your photos, resulting in a faster loading time for your site. Hummingbird and Smush work well together and are the ideal pair for speeding up WordPress.
Sales Page/Live Demo of Hummingbird Pro v3.4.0 – WordPress Performance Plugin
What’s New in Hummingbird Pro v3.4.0 (Changelog)
- New: Font optimization is now part of automatic asset optimization mode
- New: Notification email designs
- New: Plugin icon
- Enhance: Add file size limits for inlining assets in asset optimization module
- Enhance: Status of assets in asset optimization module
- Enhance: Updating of exclusion list in asset optimization UI
- Enhance: Page types exclusions in page caching
- Enhance: PHP 8.1 compatibility
- Fix: Clearing page cache on subsites in a network sub-directory installs
- Fix: Page caching module not showing for site admins
- Fix: Browser caching module not showing on subsites with Cloudflare integration
- Fix: Cached files counter when purging cache
- Fix: Infinite loop with orphaned assets when page cache integrations are enabled
- Fix: Cases when asset optimization breaks CSS with background SVG images
- Fix: Asset optimization auto selecting files in auto mode
- Fix: Cloudflare integration when a site is installed in a sub-folder
- Fix: Missing notification modules and translations
- Fix: Errors when purging Varnish cache
- Fix: Fatal error when scheduling database reports
- Fix: Fatal error with WP Ultimo 2.x
- New: Configs
- New: Define for controlling Redis exclusion groups
- New: Allow adding admin bar shortcuts for purging various caches
- Enhance: Move admin bar cache controls settings to the Settings – General page
- Enhance: Performance test informative audits UI
- Fix: Dashboard and Gzip compression module layout issues on mobile devices
- Fix: White pages when page cache is removed without header files
- Fix: Asset optimization empty debug link on subsites
- Fix: Documentation links
- Fix: Skip performance test button styles
- Fix: Skipping performance tests on subsites
Another interesting plugin for image optimization: https://wordpress.org/plugins/optipic/ Its automatic convert image to Webp (for webp-supported browsers) and compressed/optimized png/jpeg (for webp-unsupported browsers).