WordPress Premium Plugin: Perfmatters Plugin v1.9.5 [Latest Version] Free Download
About Perfmatters Plugin v1.9.5
Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and many other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any different cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also significantly less, between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: Bimber WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.9.5 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPressSales Page
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.9.5 (Changelog)
- Added new Used CSS Method option to choose whether to load used CSS from a file or inline.
- Added new perfmatters_cache_path filter.
- Updated metabox functions to restrict metabox display to administrators only.
- Made some adjustments to custom login URL function to better support 3rd party tools using WP CLI.
- Added Fusion Builder query string parameters to excluded page builders array.
- Adjusted Unused CSS regex to be more consistent when stylesheets are placed in between other link tags.
- Changes to instances where ABSPATH was used to determine a directory location for better compatibility with certain hosts.
- Fixed an issue with Remove Global Styles option where duotone SVGs were not being removed on WordPress 5.9.2.
- Fixed an issue where WooCommerce block stylesheets were not getting correctly dequeued when Disable Scripts option was set.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the CSS Parser library not to get included correctly in certain cases.
- Translation updates.
- Added new option to Remove Global Styles related to duotone filters.
- Added new perfmatters_script_manager_locale filter.
- Added new perfmatters_disable_woocommerce_scripts filter.
- Added new perfmatters_page_builders filter.
- Added new perfmatters_delay_js_behavior filter.
- Fixed an issue with the unused CSS parser that was incorrectly rewriting relative URLs if there was no query string present on the original stylesheet src.
- Added additional parameter to page builders array for compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the login URL disabled 404 behavior to result in an error if a 404 template was not found.
- Added some additional checks before creating cache directories for local fonts and used CSS.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the fade-in effect to conflict with child images inside a lazy loaded container.
- Fixed an undefined index warning coming from unused CSS settings update function.
- Added a default delay JS exclusion for admin only inline customize-support script.
- Refactored entire meta.php code to be more efficient (38% smaller) and in line with current structure.
- Added new feature to Remove Unused CSS (BETA).
- Added new perfmatters_remove_unused_css filter.
- Adjusted CDN Rewrite buffer priority for better compatibility with other features.
- Made an improvement to the Disable XML-RPC function to return a 403 error when xmlrpc.php is accessed directly.
- Script Manager stylesheet updates for better compatibility.
- Fixed an issue in the Script Manager where the input controls were sometimes not displaying after toggling a script off.
- Added additional style for YouTube preview thumbnail play button to fix an alignment issue with certain setups.
- Buffer adjustments for compatibility.
- Added expiration date row to license tab in plugin settings.
- Added support for WooCommerce shop page when setting a preload location by post ID.
- Fixed an issue with device exceptions not working correctly in MU Mode.
- Fixed a query string encoding issue that was affecting some email templates when using a custom login URL.
- Fixed an issue where Preload tags were still being printed on archive pages even if a location was set.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with older WordPress versions when using certain functions that check for a JSON request.
- Translation updates.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Related Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Theme Free Download