WordPress Premium Plugin: Perfmatters Plugin v1.7.8 [Latest Version] Free Download
About Perfmatters Plugin v1.7.8
Perfmatters Plugin Free Download – Perfmatters is a very lightweight WordPress performance plugin. The main focus of this plugin is to reduce your page size and number of HTTP requests. It allows you to disable many unneeded features like emojis, XML-RPC, RSD Link, Shortlinks, RSS Feeds, and many other things to speed up your site. It’s not a caching plugin, but it provides those features that a caching plugin doesn’t offer. Perfmatters doesn’t conflict with any other cache plugin. You can use both Perfmatters and any different cache plugin combination together for better loading speed. The actual size of the Perfmatters plugin is also significantly less, between 150KB – 160KB. So, this plugin isn’t going to impact your site performance as other big size plugins do.
Recommended Theme: Bimber WordPress Theme
Core Features of Perfmatters – Performance Plugin for WordPress
- Lightweight + Clean Code
- Disable Emoji
- Disable embeds
- Remove Query Strings from static resources
- Disable XML-RPC
- Hide WP version
- Remove jQuery migrate
- Remove and RSD, Shortlinks, RSS feeds, RSS feeds links, and REST API links.
- Disable self pingbacks
- Disable Dashicons, Google Maps, Google Fonts, and Heartbeat API.
- Remove comments URL’s
- Lazy loading of images
- Limit post revisions
- Change login URL for security purpose
- WooCommerce performance optimization
- CDN Rewrite
- Google Analytics optimization
- DNS Prefetch
- Script controller
- Add header and footer code
Sales Page of Perfmatters v1.7.8 – #1 Web Performance Plugin for WordPressSales Page
What’s New in Perfmatters v1.7.8 (Changelog)
- Added expiration date row to license tab in plugin settings.
- Added support for WooCommerce shop page when setting a preload location by post ID.
- Fixed an issue with device exceptions not working correctly in MU Mode.
- Fixed a query string encoding issue that was affecting some email templates when using a custom login URL.
- Fixed an issue where Preload tags were still being printed on archive pages even if a location was set.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with older WordPress versions when using certain functions that check for a JSON request.
- Translation updates.
- And some other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Related Plugin: Download WP Rocket – Best WP Caching Plugin
Recommended Theme: Newspaper Theme Free Download