Premium WordPress Plugin: Slider Revolution v6.6.13 Responsive WordPress Plugin Latest Version Free Download
Are you looking for a way to add dynamic sliders to your WordPress website without spending a lot of money? Slider Revolution might just be the answer to your prayers. In this blog article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about Slider Revolution, including what it is, what it does, and how to install it.
About Slider Revolution v6.6.13 Responsive WordPress Plugin
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin Free Download – Slider Revolution is one of the most popular slider plugins for WordPress, with more than 375,000+ sales on the Envato marketplace. With the Slider Revolution plugin, you can create the most advanced image sliders and carousels, social media feeds, Hero Headers, Content Modules, and many others. This plugin includes a potent visual editor with many modern features and options to create a beautiful slider for a website. Slider Revolution is highly responsive with auto-layout options. Sliders build using this plugin will automatically adjust their sizes according to screen width. The visual editor of this plugin is very user friendly and eye-friendly, with dark mode support. It is effortless to build a slider using this plugin, and even a newcomer can do this in a matter of a few minutes.
Slider Revolution plugin also has a massive collection of pre-made templates with all media assets, including images and icons. It just takes one click to import and use those templates. These templates are categorized as slider, carousel, hero, special FX, Social Media, etc.
Core Features of Slider Revolution – Responsive WordPress Plugin by themepunch
- Powerful visual editor
- Responsive options
- No coding knowledge required
- 200+ Ready to use pre-made templates
- Single scene Hero Headers builder
- 27 Addon support to add extra features
- Video Sliders
- Dark user interface
- Faster loading times
- Cross-browser support
- In-depth animation options
- Animation presets
- Premade layer groups
- 2500+ elements object library includes font, icons, images, videos, etc.
- Special effects
- Unlimited possibilities
- Parallax background
- Slide delay option
- Slide transitions settings
- All types of media support
- Before & After slider
- Post featured slider
- Typewriter effect
What is Slider Revolution?
Slider Revolution is a WordPress plugin that allows you to create and customize dynamic sliders for your website. It was created by ThemePunch, a company that specializes in WordPress themes and plugins. Slider Revolution has been around since 2012 and has become one of the most popular slider plugins on the market.
What Does Slider Revolution Do?
Slider Revolution offers a wide range of features to help you create stunning sliders for your website. Here are just a few of the things you can do with this plugin:
- Create custom slides with text, images, and videos
- Add animations and special effects
- Use video backgrounds
- Create responsive sliders that look great on any device
- Create full-page sliders
What is Slider Revolution Used For?
Slider Revolution is used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Featuring your latest blog posts or products
- Highlighting your services or features
- Promoting your social media accounts
- Showcasing your portfolio or gallery
- Creating attention-grabbing call-to-actions
Can I Use Slider Revolution for Free?
While Slider Revolution is not completely free, there is a free version available on the WordPress plugin repository. This version has limited features compared to the premium version, but it’s still a great way to try out the plugin and see if it’s right for your website.
Is Slider Revolution Worth It?
This is subjective and depends on your specific needs, but many WordPress users swear by Slider Revolution. The premium version does come at a cost, but if you need a versatile and visually appealing slider plugin for your website, Slider Revolution might be worth the investment.
Is Slider Revolution a Free Plugin?
As mentioned earlier, there is a free version of Slider Revolution available. However, the premium version does come at a cost.
What is the Use of Slider Revolution?
Slider Revolution is a powerful tool for creating dynamic sliders for your WordPress website. Whether you need to showcase your latest work, feature your products or services, or promote your social media accounts, Slider Revolution makes it easy to create an attention-grabbing slider that will impress your website visitors.
Where is Slider Revolution AddOn?
You can purchase Slider Revolution add-ons directly from ThemePunch, the creators of the plugin. They offer a range of add-ons that can help you take your slider game to the next level.
Is Slider Revolution Only for WordPress?
Yes, Slider Revolution is only compatible with WordPress.
Is Slider Revolution Free with Avada?
No, Slider Revolution is not free with Avada. However, Avada does come bundled with a copy of Slider Revolution for a discounted price.
How to Install Revslider Plugin?
To install Slider Revolution on your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Click on “Plugins”
- Click on “Add New”
- Search for “Slider Revolution”
- Click “Install Now”
- Click “Activate”
Is Slider Revolution Heavy?
Slider Revolution is a powerful plugin, and as such, it does require some resources to run smoothly. However, if you’re using it on a modern website with a good hosting provider, you shouldn’t have any issues.
Live Demo/Preview of Slider Revolution v6.6.13 – Best Selling Slider Plugin for WordPress
What’s New in Slider Revolution v6.6.13 (Changelog):
- Added new templates and elements
- Improved performance and stability
- Added new transition effects
- Improved mobile responsiveness
- Added new video tutorials
- Added new action to ask for permission to use gyroscope accelerator on iPhone devices if needed. Read more in FAQ
- Added page scroll possibility for modals to use modals as adverts
- Lottie Addon: Canvas renderer for lottie now has new maxdpr option to help with performance optimization
- Elementor deprecation message _register_controls() shows up using the newest Elementor version
- If video was muted initially then video auto-mutes after pausing and playing
- Blurred elements in Safari under masks shows broken edges, rendering issues
- CSS fixes (i.e. speak-as and willow filter)
- Meta data current_slide_index displays incorrect slide number on first slide
- Vimeo stream keeps pausing and playing
- YouTube video is blurry if used with poster
- Vimeo videos are limited to 20 videos
- Opening specific modal slide with Panzoom effect fails
- On mobile, layer with long text has padding on right until slider loads completely
- Slider editor has issues if the WooCommerce Advanced Quantity plugin is enabled
- Hosts that do not allow connection to external servers creating longer loading times
- Unwanted categories are shown in meta tags added to layers
- Deleting global layers fails with console errors
- Static layers with percentage based width or height do generate unneeded padding on mobile views
- Google page speed warns against using unload event listener
- 6.5.17 regression: Slider with Advanced Transitions flashes after transition.
- Added internal hook for manipulating layer positions and dimensions due to external addons
- Changing slider dimensions is not possible if external url is empty
- iOS Safari 15 crashes if slider has too many slides
- YouTube video mutes again after seeking/scrubbing video
- Charts Addon: Chart renders smaller on Safari because of browser specific bug
- Charts Addon: Chart values are offset from position due browser specific bug
- Panorama Addon: Poles have artifacts if image loads slow on slow
- Editor does not render advanced opacity on layers
- Force overflow causes layers to be hidden on mobile and to be visible on Android Chrome
- Third party object extensions may kill the initialisation process of Slider Revolution in preview mode
- Mobile height change is not respected when URL bar height changes on mobile devices
- Opening a WordPress media modal fails because the editor script overwrites the _ variable
- Notice occurs in post based sliders, as $attr1 is undefined
- Advanced transitions fail on websites using subdomain as CDN
- Gutenberg block preview not available
- Gutenberg editor glitches on mouse enter and hover
- Gutenberg template not updating after disabling blank page
- Slider Revolution settings on WordPress pages are stuck on the top
- Bottom margin issues on fixed slider scroll processes where the Slider is higher than the page
- Exporting modules with advanced transitions ignore the predefined values
- Sometimes glitches occur in the media library after triggering dropdowns in module editor
- Carousel height jumps when a slide comes in focus after latest update 6.5.14 and 6.5.13
- Console logs and errors are visible in some rare cases
- Animation issues on menu in some older templates
- JS error in some rare cases due to a conflict between underscore.js and some editor scripts by overwriting the global _ variable
- Middle row zones in carousel are not in the right position if the carousel is dragged and not triggered by navigation buttons
- Instagram display date meta shows system date instead of instagram post date
- SVG layer can not be resized due to the size options after saving and reloading the editor
- Advanced rotation, opacity and filter which are assigend to the mask container are not showing in the editor, only live and in preview
- Hover zoom breaks out of mask after dragging the carousel
- STRONG tag lineheight is different (25 default) as the lineheight of the layer itself
- JS warnings in Safari when backdrop filters are used
- Not existing modal pop up on scroll drop JS failures
- Menu burger buttons and scroll down buttons won’t use out of box the intelligent size inheriting to avoid strange spacing on smaller devices
- Updated GSAP to version 3.9.0
- AddOn installation was not available due to version comparing failure (hotfix).
- New Feature: Three.js and WebGL support management between Slider Revolution AddOns.
- Bug Fix: Installing slider templates with higher version requirements allows downloading templates even if the currently installed version is not able to handle the data.
- Fixed Mobile issues with blurred and 3d animated elements (i.e. Black Friday Template).
- Fixed Static HTML5 video layers can not be imported in editor due to invalid id failure.
- Bugfix: Play button appears on the slide background video.
- Fixed WPMU DEV website issues with the usage of WordPress-based caching results in Slider not being able to be saved properly.
- SVG Layer: Added new option ‘Style All Elements’, enabling it will style all SVG elements in the layer, like ellipse, polygon, etc.
- Added popup on “URL hash” to shortcode builder options
- Some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Free Download Slider Revolution AddonsFree Download Slider Revolution Addons
Note: To install and use Slider Revolution Addons, you have to upload their zip files as a plugin one by one from your WordPress Dashboard (Plugins>>Add New).
Free Download Pre-made Pro Templates
To use these templates, you have to download the zip file and manually import them using the “Manual Import” option of the Slider Revolution plugin. If any templates are missing please let us know we will add them asap.Free Download Pre-made Pro Templates
Recommended Security Plugins:
Wordfence Security Premium WordPress Plugin
Recommended Theme: Thrive Theme Builder
lançaram alguns slides novos tem alguns meses tipo esse ( https://www.sliderrevolution.com/templates/sneaker-woocommerce-slider/ ) poderia atualizar pfvr ?
My slider revolution has been disabled. I am asked to buy license. how do i get the cracked version on how do I get it activated without licensing it
Same. Is there a fix or work around?
Keep up the good work CampCodes! You’re amazing.
Please, Advanced Transitions addon
Could you add this template please? Thanks
Can u guys please add the startup website template?
We will add it soon. Thank you for the suggestion.
Can add this template? Thanks
Can add this template? Thanks
First i wanna give you a big thanks for all the great job you’re doing. You’re a life saver!
Second, any chance you can add the “Cinematic Wildlife Template”? Can’t find it there, so i think you still haven’t add to the paste.
Thanks in advanced
Please put the page link
This is the link
Can you please upload it?