Are you looking for a hassle-free solution to create beautiful, custom forms for your WordPress website? Do you want to gather user information, create surveys or polls for your blog, or create a contact form for your business? Look no further than WPForms, the best free form builder for WordPress. In this post, we’ll provide you with everything you need to know about WPForms and why it’s a must-have plugin for your website.
Table of Contents
Premium WordPress Plugin: WPForms Pro v126.96.36.199 Latest Version Free Download
About WPForms Pro v188.8.131.52 WordPress Plugin Free Download
WPForms Pro Plugin Latest Version Free Download – WPForms is the most user-friendly drag & drop WordPress form builder plugin. It is developed and designed by the creator of the most popular WordPress blog WPBegineer, Syed Balkhi. WPForms also has a lite version with limited options for those who can’t afford a premium subscription. The main focus of the WPForms plugin is to make creating any type of form easily and efficiently.
WPForms has the most powerful and easy to use drag and drop form builder. It also provides a wide variety of form fields that you can drag and drop to create the form of your choice. If you don’t want to build a form from scratch, then this plugin also offers several pre-built form templates like Simple Contact Form, Donation Form, Survey and Polls form, Newsletter Signup Form, Billing/Order Form, Post Submissions form, and many others. Embedding a form into a post or a page is also very simple. You can embed a form directly from your WordPress post or page editor using add form button. Overall, WPForms is the best beginner-friendly form builder plugin for WordPress.
What is WPForms?
WPForms is a plugin for WordPress that helps you easily create forms within minutes. It’s a drag-and-drop form builder, meaning you don’t need any coding skills to make forms. With over 4 million downloads, WPForms is one of the most popular form builders for WordPress users.
What does WPForms do?
WPForms allows you to create beautiful, responsive forms that are user-friendly and customizable. WPForms provides users with a variety of pre-built templates for various purposes such as contact forms, registration forms, donation forms, surveys and many more. You can also customize these templates according to your needs. WPForms offers various premium features such as multi-page forms, conditional logic, payment integrations that take your forms to the next level.
What is WPForms used for?
WPForms can be used to create any kind of form for your WordPress website, including:
- Contact forms
- Surveys and polls
- Payment forms
- Donation forms
- Registration forms
- Newsletter sign-up forms and many more
WPForms Pro WordPress Plugin Features
- File Uploads
- Campaign Monitor Addon
- Responsive Mobile Friendly
- Entry Management
- Form Templates Pack Addon
- Mailchimp Addon
- Custom CAPTCHA
- Offline Forms Addon
- GetResponse Addon
- Form Abandonment Addon
- Form Locker Addon
- User Registration
- Geolocation Data
- PayPal Addon
- Form Pages Addon
- Form Templates
- Smart Conditional Logic
- Drip Addon
- Multi-Page Forms
- Instant Notifications
- Stripe Addon
- AWeber Addon
- Constant Contact Integration
- Zapier Addon
- Post Submissions Addon
- Signature Addon
- Spam Protection
- Drag & Drop Form Builder
- Conversational Forms Addon
- Surveys and Polls Addon
Live Demo/Preview of WPForms Pro v184.108.40.206 – Best Form Plugin for WordPress
Creating forms in WordPress can be difficult. WPForms makes this simple.
Our simple drag-and-drop WordPress form builder enables you to create contact forms, online surveys, contribution forms, order forms, and other WordPress forms in a matter of minutes without having to write any code.
Intelligent Workflows that Simplify Complex Forms
While our WordPress form builder is extremely user-friendly, we’ve also designed intelligent workflows to save you even more time. WPForms includes customizable, pre-built WordPress form templates, so you never have to start from scratch unless you choose to.
Can I Use WPForms for Free?
Yes, you can use WPForms Lite for free forever. WPForms Lite allows users to create basic forms like contact forms, newsletter sign-up forms, and more but it does not include advanced features like payment integrations, conditional logic, multi-page forms, etc. However, if you want to access these features, you need to upgrade to the premium version of WPForms.
Is WPForms free on WordPress?
WPForms Lite is available for free in the WordPress plugin repository. You need to download this plugin from your WordPress dashboard to start using it.
What are the requirements for WPForms?
WPForms requires WordPress version 4.9 or higher and PHP version 5.6.20 or higher.
How does WPForms send emails?
WPForms sends emails using the SMTP protocol. By default, WordPress uses PHP’s mail() function to send emails but sometimes these emails might end up in spam folders. WPForms can be configured to send emails using SMTP to increase deliverability rates and reduce the likelihood of emails being marked as spam.
What is the best free form builder for WordPress?
There are many form builders available in the WordPress plugin repository, including Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, Caldera Forms and WPForms. WPForms is the best free form builder for WordPress because it is user-friendly and comes with a lot of features even at its free version. Its ease of use makes it the best option for a beginner, allowing them to easily create forms without any coding skills.
What is the best WordPress form?
WPForms is the best form builder for WordPress because it allows users to easily create any form they need. WPForms also comes with advanced features like conditional logic, multi-page forms, and payment integrations that can take your forms to the next level.
What’s New in WPForms Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog):
- Added: Introducing a completely new Content field to help you easily add formatted text to your forms.
- Added: Submitted files can now be attached to the notification email, that is configurable on the Form Builder > Notifications screen.
- Added: All anti-spam protection settings are grouped in one place in the Form Builder > Settings for easier access.
- Added: You can now completely block form submissions from certain countries.
- Added: You can also block form submissions that contain particular keywords.
- Added: New hooks at the beginning and end of each page of the Page Break field.
- Changed: Recently added Form Templates are now available in the “New Templates” category.
- Changed: Non-responsive (desktop) version of the Form Builder is not accessible on mobile devices.
- Fixed: jQuery deprecation notices were triggered in the browser’s console.
- Fixed: Close button in dropdowns was displayed incorrectly in certain places.
- Fixed: A PHP warning was raised on certain site configurations when the user tried to submit a form.
- Fixed: Toggle control animation was working incorrectly in certain cases.
- Fixed: Required fields were still highlighted as incomplete after being filled on the Form Builder > Marketing screen.
- Fixed: Text was overlapping the down arrow on dropdowns in the 2021 theme.
- Fixed: The Currency field dropdown went outside of the page border in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: WPForms Challenge user experience was improved.
- Fixed: Smart tag list was too big in fields with warnings.
- Fixed: Some input masks caused the text in the Text field to be right-aligned.
- Fixed: Compatibility with the 2023 theme was improved.
- Fixed: Search was incorrectly processing the `0` term when performed on the Entries Overview page.
- Fixed: Entry Preview functionality didn’t work on the Form Preview page when Conversational Forms was enabled.
- Fixed: A PHP warning related to the Entry CSV Attachment was raised when navigating through different form revisions.
- Fixed: Entry CSV Attachment settings were not saved properly when saved too quickly after the page load.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify library to 2.4.0.
- Fixed: Placeholder text in the Dropdown field was cut off in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: The Form Builder had an inconsistent text string escaping.
- Fixed: The information about “no form templates to display” did not disappear when a category was changed.
- Fixed: Email Notifications options for completed payments were displayed in an incorrect place – below the Settings > Notifications > Advanced section in the Form Builder.
- Fixed: Very long field labels were not wrapped and were breaking mid-word.
- Added: Introducing a completely new Layout field to help you build advanced form layouts that automatically adjust to the users’ screen size.
- Added: All templates are now available on our new Form Templates admin page.
- Added: Form Templates can now be marked as favorite for easier access inside the Form Builder.
- Added: The form fields column can now be collapsed in the Form Builder to give more space to the form preview panel.
- Added: Form submission values can now be attached as a CSV file to the notification email. You can set it up on the Form Builder > Notifications screen.
- Changed: The DB tables row in the Site Health Info section is now private which means it’s excluded from the copied data when the “Copy site info to clipboard” button is clicked.
- Fixed: Selected columns were not centered in the Entries Field Columns dropdown.
- Fixed: WPForms Challenge was displayed after a forms search with no result.
- Fixed: WPForms Challenge disappeared after selecting a template for the new form.
- Fixed: After a form submission a PHP warning was generated in some cases when the Akismet anti-spam protection setting was enabled.
- Fixed: Using allow/deny list was breaking input mask validation for all fields above the Email field.
- Fixed: An unusually long text string in the confirmation message caused layout problems due to overflow.
- Fixed: File upload field was broken in the Block Editor on WordPress 5.2-5.4.
- Fixed: The time value for the Date/Time field was not populated correctly on the Edit Entry page.
- Fixed: From Email address check in the Form Builder > Notifications was incorrectly handling domain check containing the `www` prefix.
- Fixed: It was possible to execute exported field values as formulas in
- Fixed: Input mask validation message didn’t use what was previously saved on the WPForms > Settings > Validation page.
- Fixed: On the Form builder, a template selection didn’t work if a page was translated through web extensions.
- Added: Entries can now be checked against the Akismet API to prevent spam submissions.
- Added: When exporting entries on the Tools > Export page all items can be selected or deselected easily with a single click in Form Fields and Additional Information sections.
- Changed: Only 3 uploaded files are now displayed in the table on the Entries list page.
- Changed: Paragraph and multiline long values are properly truncated to improve readability on the Entries list page.
- Changed: Display fields available according to license level as active in the Form Builder, even if the required addon is not installed or activated.
- Changed: Single Item field placeholder option is now displayed only when a User Defined type is selected.
- Changed: The Date/Time field displays options from
12instead of from
11when the format is set to
- Changed: Address field’ country name is now displayed instead of the country code throughout the plugin admin area.
- Changed: Empty post titles and term names in Dynamic Choices are now treated the way WordPress does.
- Changed: Modern Dropdown field fuzzy search sensitivity is adjusted to display only exact matches.
- Changed: Allow typing choices in the modern Dropdown field with the Multiple Options Selection option enabled.
- Changed: WPForms Challenge experience is improved for new users.
- Changed: Lite Connect is now disabled in non-production environments.
- Changed: Lite Connect functionality improves handling of staging and cloned sites, and changed domain names.
- Changed: Unnecessary PHP packages are no longer shipped in WPForms Lite.
- Changed: Stylesheets loaded in the Form Builder and on certain plugin pages are better optimized and shrank to improve performance.
- Changed: WPForms now better integrates with the WP Mail SMTP plugin to enable overriding From Name and From Email values in existing forms.
- Changed: Form Notifications now have better validation of From Email settings.
- Changed: Displaying and counting the total number of entries is improved across the admin area of the plugin.
Free Download WPForms Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version – Premium Plugin for WordPressDownload Here
WPForms is the best free form builder for WordPress, and it allows users to easily create forms for their needs, whether it’s a simple contact form or a complex payment form. WPForms is user-friendly, easy to integrate, and it offers high-quality support. The latest features added make it a must-have plugin for every business and blogger running a WordPress site. So, install WPForms today and start creating your first form!
Recommended WordPress Theme: Thrive Theme
Alternative Form Builder Plugin: Download Gravity forms – Premium Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: Restrict Content Pro Latest Version Free Download
Best Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Latest Version