WordPress Premium Plugin: WPForms Pro v126.96.36.199 Premium WordPress Plugin Latest Version Free Download
WPForms Pro v188.8.131.52 Plugin Latest Version Free Download
WPForms Pro Plugin Latest Version Free Download – WPForms is the most user-friendly drag & drop WordPress form builder plugin. It is developed and designed by the creator of the most popular WordPress blog WPBegineer, Syed Balkhi. WPForms also has a lite version with limited options for those who can’t afford a premium subscription. The main focus of the WPForms plugin is to make creating any type of form easily and efficiently. You don’t need to touch even a single line of code to create a form using this plugin. You can create every type of form, whether it is a simple contact form or a multipage complex registration form. Even a beginner can build a form in a matter of a few minutes using the WPForms plugin.
WPForms has the most powerful and easy to use drag and drop form builder. It also provides a wide variety of form fields that you can drag and drop to create the form of your choice. If you don’t want to build a form from scratch, then this plugin also offers several pre-built form templates like Simple Contact Form, Donation Form, Survey and Polls form, Newsletter Signup Form, Billing/Order Form, Post Submissions form, and many others. Embedding a form into a post or a page is also very simple. You can embed a form directly from your WordPress post or page editor using add form button. Overall, WPForms is the best beginner-friendly form builder plugin for WordPress.
Recommended WordPress Theme: Thrive Theme
Core Features of WPForms Pro – Drag & Drop WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- User-friendly drag & drop form builder
- Pre-built form templates to save your time
- Forms build using WPForms are 100% responsive
- Conditional logics.
- Upload files and media support
- Custom user registration form support
- Spam protection using captcha to fight with spam entries
- Custom Captcha support
- Paypal addon to collect payments
- Mailchimp addon for integration
- Survey and Polls form support
- Clean codes
- Beginner’s friendly design
- 20+ Pro addons
- Multiple pages form also supported
- Instant form submission notification
Sales Page of WPForms Pro v184.108.40.206 – WordPress Form Builder PluginSales Page
What’s New in WPForms Pro v220.127.116.11 (Changelog)
- Compatibility with current versions of the User Journey and Form Locker addons.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP 8.0 and PHP 8.1.
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.9, including its new Full Site Editing feature.
- Fixed: Type mismatch breaks a list of scheduled actions in Action Scheduler if typed arguments are passed.
- dded: Search by form name and description is available on the Forms Overview page.
- Added: New “Author” column in the Forms Overview table to display a name of a person who created the form.
- Added: Display log records on the single Entry page when an entry note has been added or deleted.
- Changed: Adjusted an error message for the Locked Field modal when attempting to delete required form fields.
- Changed: Hide image choice style options if image choices are not enabled.
- Changed: Improved sanitization for Page and Form IDs in Form embed wizard popup.
- Changed: Adjusted Weekly Summary email text for Lite users.
- Changed: Updated the WPForms > About Us page.
- Changed: Updated jQuery inputmask lib to 5.0.7-beta29.
- Changed: Updated DOMPurify lib to 2.3.4.
- Fixed: Missing search docs in the Form Builder Help.
- Fixed: Display empty table instead of empty state screen for Unread (0), Starred (0), Abandoned (0), etc., views.
- Fixed: Input mask prevents fields with conditional logic from being displayed on paste.
- Fixed: Classic file uploader: error message about the maximum allowed number of files wasn’t displayed in a correct field.
- Fixed: Media modal ‘Actions’ menu was missing when using the Divi Builder.
- Fixed: PHP notice was generated on a form preview if a page template is changed.
- Fixed: Correctly handle the legacy widget options (show/hide form title and description) on the front-end.
- Fixed: Do not generate PHP notices in debug mode when Address field inputs were removed using filters.
- Fixed: If a form with configured Google reCAPTCHA v3 is submitted after 2 minutes, there was an error “Google reCAPTCHA verification failed, please try again later.”
- Fixed: Better compatibility for From Name and From Email fields in the Form Builder > Notifications screen when the WP Mail SMTP plugin forces those values.
- Fixed: PHP warning occurred when the
%symbol is used inside some Form Builder settings.
- Fixed: Form Preview didn’t work properly on the upcoming Twenty Twenty-Two theme.
- Fixed: PHP timeout occurred in the Form Builder when large multi-level term taxonomies were used as dynamic choices for Checkboxes/Multiple Choices/Dropdown fields.
- Fixed: PHP notice generated on the Entry Print Preview page if a form was changed.
- Fixed: PHP fatal error generated in some cases when Site Health information was displayed.
- Fixed: WP.com VIP clients used to have caching issues with external data.
- Fixed: WooCommerce product import (CSV) to update existing products wasn’t updating product images while WPForms was active.
- Fixed: Form couldn’t be submitted on the Lite version of the plugin when it contained the Page Break field from the paid version.
- Added: Additional Print Entry screen controls for adding HTML fields and Section dividers into the printed page.
- Added: Minimum password strength validation for a Password field.
- Rephrased an error message for the Modern Upload field when the file wasn’t uploaded.
- Rewrote inline captcha scripts in vanilla JS to improve its compatibility with a third-party code.
- Replaced jQuery.isFunction() (deprecated as of jQuery 3.3) usages with a recommended counterpart.
- Email Summaries subject line is changed to reduce the chance of going into the spam folder.
- Updated DOMPurify lib to 2.2.8.
- Changed: Externally disabled fields are displayed inside the Form Builder as dismissible notices.
- And some other minor changes and bug fixes.
Recommended WordPress Theme: Thrive Theme
Alternative Form Builder Plugin: Download Gravity forms – Premium Form Builder Plugin for WordPress
Recommended Plugin: Restrict Content Pro Latest Version Free Download
Best Page Builder Plugin: Elementor Pro Latest Version
Free Download WPForms Pro v18.104.22.168 Latest Version – Form Builder Plugin for WordPressDownload Here
Note: Pro Addons provided below are required to enable pro features.
Free Download WPForms Pro Addons
Addons Last Updated on June 27, 2022
WPForms Addons Installation Guide:
- First of all, extract the wpforms-addons.zip file.
- There you will get about 23 addons zip files inside it.
- Now select any addon that you need and upload it directly to your WordPress as a plugin (WordPress Dashboard>>Plugins>>Add New>>Upload).
- In the same way, you have to upload them one by one (as per your needs).
- That’s it, the addon’s features will be automatically enabled now.