Divi WordPress Theme Latest Version With Premade Layouts Free Download
WordPress Theme: Divi WordPress Theme Latest Version With Premade Layouts Free Download
About Divi WordPress Theme
Divi WordPress Theme Free Download is one of the most popular and powerful multi-purpose WordPress theme designed by Elegant Themes. This theme is known for its flexibility and multiple customization options. Divi can be used for any type of niche websites. It can perfectly fit on all kinds of blogs or sites. Divi theme makes it easy to design and build layouts for your website pages using its drag n drop visual editor. It replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a higher-level visual editor. Even a newcomer or a non-techy person can design awesome pages easily using its visual editor. You can also import from 800+ pre-made layouts in just one click on the WordPress dashboard.
Divi theme also supports responsive customization settings, which makes it easy to build mobile-ready sites. Divi gives us complete control over how our website will look on different devices and screen sizes. You can customize each and every part of this theme according to your requirements. The typography settings of the Divi theme make your website more eye-catchy. Divi theme also supports custom CSS code. In short, the Divi theme with Divi Builder is the best combination ever to build a professional website within few minutes. You can also use any other page builders if you want, but Divi Builder is recommended for this theme.
Related Theme: Astra Pro Theme
Core Features of Divi Theme – The Ultimate WordPress Theme
- Responsive theme
- Cross-browser support
- Lightweight coding and design
- Highly customized
- 800+ professionally designed page layouts
- Easy to import and export layouts
- Visual editor support
- Gutenberg support
- 100+ full website pack
- Highly optimized for search engines
- Loads really fast
- HTML5 and CSS3 used to build
- Custom CSS support
- Custom font-family support
- Pricing tables support
- Advertisement ready
- SEO options
- Google fonts support
- Custom logo and site icon support
- WooCommerce ready
Live Demo/Sales Page of Divi Theme v4.8.1 – The Ultimate Multi-Purpose WordPress ThemeSales Page
What’s New in Divi WordPress Theme v4.8.1 (Changelog)
- Fixed Quick Access was working only for the default heading level in the Woo Title module.
- Added Quick Access functionality to Star rating in Shop Module.
- Fixed a case where Modules, Rows, and Sections taller than the browser viewport could fail to render controls on hover within the Visual Builder.
- Updated React version to 16.12.0.
- Fixed Specialty Section’s Gutter Width was overriding Inner Rows Gutter Width.
- Fixed a PHP error that occurred in the Fullwidth Menu module when the hover was enabled on the search icon.
- Fixed an issue when uploading custom font in theme builder would result in triggering unsaved changes message.
- Added support for PHP 8.0 to fix deprecated warnings of required parameters after optional parameters in function/method signatures.
- Fixed the issue when Split Test could be saved with incomplete configuration and couldn’t be disabled after that.
- Some other UI improvements and bug fixes.
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket – Fastest Caching Plugin
Best Slider Plugin: Slider Revolution Plugin Free Download
Free Download Divi Premade Layouts (Premium Templates):Download Divi Premade Layouts
This package includes a total of 196 layout packs (1447 total layouts). Follow the below guide to import and use them directly on your website:
- First of all, Go to the download link provided below and download the layout that you want to use.
- Then, Go to WordPress Dashboard>>Divi>>Divi Library>>Import & Export.
- Now Click on the import tab and select the downloaded .JSON file of the layout. Then, Click on “Import Divi Builder Layouts”.
- That’s all, Withing a few seconds layout pack will be successfully added to the library.
- To use the layout, Just open the Divi editor of any post or page where you want to use the premade layouts.
- Then, Click on the “+” icon there and select the “Your Saved Layouts” tab. Here you will find all the layouts you have imported previously.
- Just select one from them that you want to use for that specific page.
- Boom!!! All blocks of that layout will be visible on the front-end editor. Now you customize the layout according to your requirements.
- In the same way, you can import and use all other premade premium layouts.
Free Download Divi Theme v4.8.1 Latest Version – Multi-Purpose WordPress ThemeDownload Here