Are you in need of a WordPress theme that fits your style and brand? Avada is a popular WordPress theme that has been downloaded by millions of users worldwide. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at Avada and explore what it has to offer, including its features, pricing, downloading, installation, and compatibility.
Table of Contents
WordPress Theme: Avada Theme v7.11.2 Latest Version Free Download
About Avada Theme v7.11.2 Free Download
Avada WordPress Theme Free Download – Avada is the #1 selling theme of all time on ThemeForest. This theme is one of the best multi-purpose and flexible WordPress themes available out there. By using Avada, you can build any kind of personal or professional websites without touching a single line of code. This theme comes with a drag and drop page builder called Fusion builder. The Fusion builder boosts the power of the Avada theme. It allows you to create unique and creative page layouts using its 55+ builder elements. Avada also provides integration with popular plugins like All in One SEO Pack, Yoast SEO, Wprocket, UpdraftPlus, Ubermenu, etc. Support of popular SEO plugins makes this theme search engine friendly.
Avada WordPress theme also holds a record of the best demo importer theme. If you don’t want to spend time on building a unique template for your site, then using its demo importer, you can start your site in just a few clicks. You can easily import from the 45+ premade demo sites designed by professional developers. This theme has at least one demo website for almost all niches or industries. The flexible demo import feature of the Avada theme also allows you to import a partial demo layout for your site, which you can edit according to your requirements and make it unique. In simple words, we can say that Avada is an excellent theme for all niches, whether it is a simple blog, healthcare blog, sport, finance, charity, or an eCommerce site, and many others.
Recommended Flexible Theme: GeneratePress Premium – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme
What is Avada WordPress theme?
Avada is a multipurpose WordPress Theme that has been extensively popular and is one of the best selling and highly-rated themes with over 650,000+ sales on ThemeForest. Developed as a user-friendly theme, Avada was created with usability and flexibility in mind It includes a powerful theme options panel, useful page builder, and many more features to help you create a site that is both visually stunning and functional.
What is Avada used for?
Avada can be used for practically any type of website, be it blogs, e-commerce sites, portfolios, forums, business websites, online magazines, news websites or others. A big reason for its popularity is the numerous customization options that are available, including premade layouts and demos, unlimited design and styling options, and integrations.
Core Features of Avada v77.11.2 – Multi-Purpose Responsive WordPress Theme
- Multi-purpose theme
- Mobile responsive design
- Clean codes
- 5 Lakh+ sales
- 6 Premium plugins included in the theme package
- Ready to use 48+ pre-designed professional site and 300+ web page designs
- So many customization options
- Demo installer to import demo content
- Fusion builder to build custom pages
- Very flexible and powerful theme
- Child theme support
- SEO friendly design
- 50+ panels to customize theme options
- Support page options for better control
- Partial demo import option
- Gallery Elements to create beautiful image Galleries
- Shortcodes support
- Slider support
- Fusion core plugin support
- Built-in mega menu
- Parallax effects
- Revolution Slider + Layer Slider Plugin included
- Dual Sidebar support
- Up to 6 columns layout
- Advanced Portfolio options
- 50 pre-built website templates that can be imported with a single click
- Powerful theme options panel for quick and easy customization.
- A highly intuitive visual page builder that allows you to create complex layouts with ease
- Dedicated portfolio and blog design options
- A library of shortcodes, widgets, and design elements to help you create a beautifully-designed website
- Advanced typography options and custom font uploads
- WooCommerce integration to create custom online stores.
- High speed and optimized performance with clean and validated code
- 24/7 support available to address any issues or questions.
How to Optimize Your Avada Theme for SEO
If you’re looking to maximize the SEO potential of your site, there are a few things you can do to optimize your Avada theme:
- Use appropriate H1, H2, H3, H4, or H5 tags for headings to create a hierarchy of information on your webpage.
- Use SEO-friendly URLs that include your targeted keyword
- Add target keywords to page titles and meta descriptions
- Optimize images with descriptive and keyword-rich alt tags
- Enable permalinks structure by setting your posts to ‘Post Name’
By optimizing your Avada theme for SEO, you can improve your website’s visibility and increase its organic traffic.
How much does Avada cost?
Avada isn’t a free WordPress theme, but it is reasonably priced considering what you’re getting. It starts at $60, though there are optional add-ons you can purchase if you want more features.
How do I get Avada?
You can get Avada by purchasing and downloading it from ThemeForest. Once you have downloaded it, you can install it on your WordPress site by following the steps mentioned above.
Is Avada a free theme?
No, Avada is not a free theme. But there is a demo version available that you can try out before you commit to purchasing the full version.
Is Avada a good WordPress theme?
Yes, Avada is a good WordPress theme that is highly rated by users. With its flexibility and customization options, it can be used for practically any type of website, and the 24/7 support team ensures any issues or questions can be addressed quickly.
Does Elementor work with Avada theme?
Yes, Elementor works with Avada theme. Avada also has its own page builder, but you can use Elementor if you prefer.
Who made Avada theme?
Avada Theme was created by ThemeFusion, a web development and design company founded in 2009. Since then, they’ve managed to grow their business to become one of the most successful and respected theme development companies on the internet.
Is Avada a fast theme?
Yes, Avada is a fast theme. With its optimized code, it’s designed to load quickly and provide your users with an optimal browsing experience.
Demo/Preview of Avada v7.11.2– #1 Selling Theme for WordPressDemo
What’s New in Avada v7.11.2 (Changelog)
- – NEW: Added a complete setup wizard to Avada, which guides you through the process of setting up a full site incl.
registration, automatic plugin install, colors, typography, layouts, and other content
– NEW: Added notification (auto-reply) options to Avada Forms, so that you can easily send different emails to different recipients on form submission
– NEW: Added option to Avada Studio to invert colors of the content
– NEW: Added option to Avada Studio to apply local color and typography styles to the content (live preview available)
– NEW: Added option to Avada Studio to import content either with images or placeholders
– NEW: Added import button to the preview area of Avada Studio content for easier import
– NEW: Added option to right click menu in live editor to easily invert colors of a Container using background-color with a global color
– NEW: Added reject all cookies buttons option to privacy banner
– NEW: System font stacks can now be chosen in all font selection fields
– NEW: Extended the typography options in all suitable elements
– NEW: Added Text Transform options into the combined global font options
– NEW: Added option to trigger Off-Canvas when product gets added to cart and when an Avada form gets submitted
– NEW: Added image aspect ratio feature to the Gallery element
– NEW: Added object-fit option to Post Card Image element
– NEW: Added option to pull posts from WooCommerce Featured Products in Post Cards element
– NEW: Added element options to Post Cards element to style the load more button
– NEW: Added custom icon option to change cart icon in WooCommerce Notices element
– NEW: Avada WooCommerce swatches styles are now also being used in WooCommerce widgets
– NEW: Added option to show variation prices in Woo Add To Cart element even if all variations share the same price
– NEW: Added several new styling options to the FAQ element
– NEW: Added option to easily activate support for uploading SVG files to the media library
– NEW: Added HTML tag selection option to the Column element
– NEW: Added reading time decimal precision option to the meta element
– NEW: Added quick links to elements to easily edit related Post Cards, Menus, and Forms
– NEW: Avada’s Edit Live Menu will now list all used layouts used on a page with their names and types, including a direct link to the layout
– NEW: Added language choice option to the Facebook Page element
– NEW: Added WooCommerce Cart, Checkout, My Account, and Terms & Conditions page links to dynamic data
– NEW: Added dynamic data options to the User Login element
– PERFORMANCE: Added an option to choose the kind of security nonce you want to use in Avada Forms
– PERFORMANCE: Added a global option to count post views, on page load, through AJAX or to disable it completely
– IMPROVEMENT: Moved the color name to first position in global color definition
– IMPROVEMENT: WooCommerce product search results will now also use the search layout if one is set
– IMPROVEMENT: Layout Section titles are now available as HTML title attributes for easier readability
– IMPROVEMENT: Term slugs are now available as HTML title attributes in Layout Conditions
– IMPROVEMENT: Privacy consent options now also work when using video facade option
– IMPROVEMENT: Added better error reporting for prebuilt site import for easier debugging
– IMPROVEMENT: Avada dashboard video iFrame now loads only on demand
– IMPROVEMENT: Added better option grouping to the Toggle element
– IMPROVEMENT: Made sure that custom sticky header is not initialized when using 100% height scrolling sections
– IMPROVEMENT: Image focus point is now available, even if image is retrieved from dynamic data source
– IMPROVEMENT: Change label/placeholder text in User Login element to Username or Email
– IMPROVEMENT: Animated content will now fall back to being just auto-displayed if old browsers don’t support IntersectionOberver
– IMPROVEMENT: “0” as string value is now allowed in Avada Forms select field
– IMPROVEMENT: Updated several option descriptions and dependencies for better usability
– UPDATED: Compatibility with PHP 8.1
– UPDATED: Compatibility with The Events Calendar 6.0 Beta
– UPDATED: Global Options Favicon settings for modern devices and use cases
– UPDATED: Several color options that did not have defaults
– ACCESSIBILITY: Make next/prev arrows focusable in Image Carousel element
– ACCESSIBILITY: Added focus trap to Off-Canvas for correct tab key progression
– ACCESSIBILITY: Added role=”alert” to the Alert element
– ACCESSIBILITY: Move the close button to the end of the Alert element for screen readers
– ACCESSIBILITY: Added label to the Woo Cart Coupon element input
– ACCESSIBILITY: Login field IDs are now unique when using multiple WooCommerce login boxes different menus
– COMPATIBILITY: Fixed scrollspy library issue with WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder plugin
– COMPATIBILITY: Fixed issue with WP Hide & Security Enhancer when using Combine Third Party CSS Files option
– COMPATIBILITY: Removed changelog iFrame embed from Avada dashboard to fix issue with security rule on some hosts
– COMPATIBILITY: Fixed WP Offload Media plugin throwing fatal error on activation when SVG media files are used
– COMPATIBILITY: Fixed WooCommerce One Page Checkout plugin issue with Avada’s quantity boxes
– COMPATIBILITY: Woocommerce Catalog Enquiry plugin now works with the Woo Add To Cart element
– COMPATIBILITY: Fixed Woo Notices Element when using WooCommerce Payments plugin
– COMPATIBILITY: Event Tickets Plus attendee registration incorrectly being shown in layout sections
– FIXED: iFrame based privacy consents not working when using lazy-loading option
– FIXED: Lazy-loading scripts not being correctly loaded when only iFrame Lazy Loading option is set to Avada
– FIXED: Boxed mode shadow and framed scrolling not working correctly when being set in Global Options
– FIXED: Global styles being applied to buttons when Critical CSS option is used
– FIXED: Global font backup font not always correctly being saved
– FIXED: Color picker position not always being exact
– FIXED: Social Sharing Box post title being double encoded in email subject
– FIXED: Live search showing search results from other languages in Search element when using Polylang
– FIXED: Duplicate data-touchscroll attribute in Related Posts element
– FIXED: Single portfolio pages being 404 in secondary languages when using WPML String Translation plugin
– FIXED: Visiting a category page while using WPML causing a fatal error in very rare cases
– FIXED: Avada Form submissions not working in secondary language when using WPML
– FIXED: Timezone on events edit screen always being set to UTC+0 incorrectly
– FIXED: Changing Include Context setting in title dynamic data not reflecting changes
– FIXED: Calendar rendering being incorrect when using Events Calendar Pro tribe_mini_calendar shortcode
– FIXED: Background color not being applied to custom icons in Social Links element when custom colors are chosen
– FIXED: Incorrect home label being used in breadcrumbs on the blog page, when a dedicated blog page is set
– FIXED: Sticky containers inside an Off-Canvas not being ignored in general offset calculation
– FIXED: bbPress styling issues regarding pagination
– FIXED: Global typography trigger missing from Button element in live editor
– FIXED: Gravity Forms textareas not having the correct border width
– FIXED: WooCommerce product quantity boxes being incorrectly styled when using Gravity Forms
– FIXED: WooCommerce product variation label being incorrectly styled in latest WooCommerce version
– FIXED: WooCommerce product search results page using incorrect page width
– FIXED: WooCommerce product search results page being tied to the product loop being set on the shop page
– FIXED: WooCommerce mini cart menu cart and checkout button colors are incorrect on focus state
– FIXED: WooCommerce notices border size being incorrect
– FIXED: Checkout continue button being incorrectly displayed when using the Woo Checkout Billing element
– FIXED: Styling of Post Card element bein incorrect at times when using infinite scroll loading because of column ID collisions
– FIXED: Slider layout of Post Cards element not working when used as part of Content Layout
– FIXED: Post Card add to cart button missing hover style if left at default
– FIXED: Rollover on Post Card Image element not being automatically triggered when product gets added to cart
– FIXED: Post Card element animation firing for all elements after infinite scroll loading is completed
– FIXED: Third level menu not expanding in Avada Vertical Menu Widget
– FIXED: Menu element wrongly positioned in desktop mode when resizing from opened mobile menu
– FIXED: Sliding bar menu icon being misaligned on mobile
– FIXED: Mobile menu submenu open icon is logically reversed in Menu element
– FIXED: Legacy menu center and right position not working
– FIXED: Back-end builder not escaping HTML of child elements correctly
– FIXED: Link to album in Flickr element resulting in 404
– FIXED: Drag & drop of child elements in parent element option modal not working in back-end editor
– FIXED: Some image caption effects in Image element having slight display issues in some cases
– FIXED: Import of single pages from prebuilts not fully working
– FIXED: FAQ element toggle +/- icons being logically reversed
– FIXED: Menu First Level Style option not being hidden on second-level menu items
– FIXED: Off Canvas “on click” triggers not working with legacy mobile menu
– FIXED: Off Canvas special menu element trigger having wrong close icon size
– FIXED: Off Canvas ignoring rules if default state option is set to open
– FIXED: Toggle element not working correctly when used inside Off Canvas
– FIXED: Custom color options missing from Tag Cloud element in back-end editor
– FIXED: Duplicate variable definition in Tag Cloud element.
– FIXED: Patcher not working correctly for the required plugins
– FIXED: Alert element using Font Awesome icons, which can lead to missing icons if deactivated in Global Options
– FIXED: Disable Emoji script option not disabling DNS prefetch
– FIXED: Custom CSS on page level stripping slashes which can break the CSS output
– FIXED: Global Options font search not working for all available fonts
– FIXED: Flyout menu anchor link trying to close all flyouts on a page instead of just its parent
– FIXED: Local time not correctly respected when using date dynamic data option
– FIXED: Critical CSS being created for all posts of a CPT only being applied to latest post
– FIXED: Lightbox video duplicated in some cases on portfolio posts when video is added through Page Options
– FIXED: Media Slider element not having image srcset attribute set when lazy-loading is enabled
– FIXED: Font count in Performance Wizard being incorrect in some cases
– FIXED: Checklist element title names displaying incorrectly, when items get bulk added
– FIXED: Fuse dependency missing for Performance Wizard
– FIXED: Setting Container element background color in live editor also setting same color to any nested container
– FIXED: Issue in Gallery element where you can’t update images when mixing back-end and live editor
– FIXED: Layout condition for dedicated front-page not being used on back-end Page Options
– FIXED: Submenu hover color preview not working in Menu element in live editor
– FIXED: Button element hover color preview not working in live editor
– FIXED: Blend mode being off in live editor
– FIXED: Missing string sanitation causing CSS to break, if string translation for a language is incorrectly using newline char
– FIXED: Side-header position being incorrect in live editor, after closing the main panel sidebar
– FIXED: Droppable zones in live editor being visible in some cases when they should not be
– FIXED: Avada Form entries export not working correctly when there are multiple fields with same label
– FIXED: Avada Forms tooltip icon not using the form label text color
– FIXED: Avada Forms border-radius Page Option reset and default not correctly displayed in live editor
– FIXED: Avada Forms not live updating in live editor on form options import
– FIXED: Column IDs of Post Card element not correct in live editor causing potential styling issues
– FIXED: Responsive typography not correctly recalculated in Toggle element in live editor when changing options
– FIXED: Undefined image size of Image element leading to JS error when trying to switch pages in live editor
– FIXED: Element dependency map not fully live updating on live editor
– FIXED: Changing global color not live updating the options using that color in live editor
– FIXED: Invalid category not being unselectable in multi-select field in live editor
– FIXED: Additional white space being displayed in Tooltip element trigger text in live editor
– FIXED: Font name being malformatted in live editor if there are quotes in the font name
– FIXED: Styling issue between Menu elements on option change in live editor, when several are on a single page
– FIXED: Flickering tooltip of last color picker in an option tab making the color option unusable
– FIXED: Google fonts family missing from elements imported through Avada Studio in live editor
– FIXED: Sharing Box element icon font size and boxed padding not live updating in live editor
– FIXED: A few JS checks incorrectly using undefined without quotes
– FIXED: PHP warning regarding non-numeric value being encountered when base font size is set to a variable
– FIXED: PHP warning on archive pages using a layout but not having posts
– FIXED: PHP warning on checkout page when Woo Checkout Form element being used only once
- NEW: Compatibility with WooCommerce 5.2.
- PERFORMANCE: Changed display mode of Menu element to be mobile-first, based on PHP estimation, to reduce CLS.
- PERFORMANCE: Added image dimension auto-calculation for SVG uploads.
- PERFORMNCE: Added custom icon font CSS files to the CSS compiler.
- IMPROVEMENT: WooCommerce products without featured images can now be shown in the Woo Product Grid element.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Avada’s element visibility options to the WooCommerce Cart elements.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added support for dependency checks in the element scanner, in case some elements are part of other elements.
- FIXED: Compatibility issue between WooCommerce builder and third-party SEO plugins, causing fatal errors on edit pages.
- FIXED: WooCommerce list view being displayed incorrectly when using Clean layout.
- Some other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Recommended Plugin: WP Rocket Premium Free Download
Related Theme: Newspaper WordPress Theme Free Download
Free Download Avada v7.11.2 (Latest Version) – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress ThemeDownload Here
Avada is a well-designed and highly customizable WordPress theme that is suited for practically any type of website. With its numerous customization options, prebuilt website templates and demos, and integrations with popular plugins, it’s easy to see why it’s one of the most downloaded themes out there. Despite being a paid theme, its flexible pricing structure and quality support make it a worthwhile investment. Overall, we highly recommend Avada for anyone looking for a versatile and functional