Project: Complete Online Catering Reservation System Project using PHP and MySQL with Source Code
About Complete Online Catering Reservation System using PHP MySQL Project Free Download
This Complete Online Catering Reservation System that allows customers to reserved catering services online using PHP and MySQLi. The system provides a step-by-step process in creating catering reservations from filling in personal information, event details, package details, and mode of payment. The system does not cater to online payments. Email is then sent to the provided email address containing reservation details. Change the sender’s valid email in the source code to send the email properly.
Features of Complete Online Catering Reservation System
- Allows customers to reserve catering services online
- Manage reservations
- Manage Food Packages
- Manage menus, categories, events, teams, team members, and users.
- Provide menu orders to easily identify the needed number of servings for every event.
- Assign teams for every event
- Accepts and monitor customer payments
- Generates a graphical report of approved reservations and monthly sales.
- Sends email notifications which contains customer name, balance and reservation status once reservation status is changed.
- Provide a summary of reservation
- Customer can track reservations using a 10 character unique code
Complete Online Catering Reservation System Project
- Name of Project: Complete Online Catering Reservation SystemProject
- Language: PHP
- Databases used: MySQL
- Browser used: IE8, Google Chrome, Opera Mozilla
- Software used: WAMP/ XAMPP/ LAMP/MAMP
How To Run??
Above all, to run this project you must have installed a virtual server i.e XAMPP on your PC. Complete Online Catering Reservation System in PHP and MySQL with source code is free to download, Use for educational purposes only!
Follow the following steps after Starting Apache and MySQL in XAMPP:
1st Step: Firstly, Extract the file
2nd Step: After that, Copy the main project folder
3rd Step: So, you need to Paste in xampp/htdocs/
Further, Now Connecting Database
4th Step: So, for now, Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: After that, Click on the databases tab
6th Step: So, Create a database naming “reservation.” and then click on the import tab
7th Step: Certainly, Click on browse file and select “reservation.sql” file which is inside the “db” folder
8th Step: Meanwhile, click on Go button.
After Creating Database,
9th Step: Moreover, Browse the Online Catering System Web Application in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/reservation for the customer side and http://localhost/reservation/admin for the admin side
Change the email of the mail sender in both “admin/payment_save.php” and “payment_save.php” files. Valid Email is used for sending emails. Make sure that your local web server mail configuration is already set.
Admin Login Access Information
I hope this Complete Online Catering Reservation System Project in PHP will help you with what you are looking for and hope that you will learn something with this project that is useful for your future projects.
Related Projects: Online Bus Booking Management System in PHP MySQL, Online Boat Reservation System in PHP/MySQL, Online Hotel Reservation System in PHP MySQL, Online Movie Theater Seat Reservation System in PHP MySQL, Hans Hotel Reservation System in VB.Net, Guest House Online Reservation System in PHP/MySQL, Online Event Booking and Reservation System in PHP/MySQL, Online Ticket Reservation System using PHP/MySQL