Android Hotel Booking Application in Android Studio
Project: Hotel Booking Application in Android Studio with Source Code
About the Project
This project provides a booking application for hotels, counts the number of views, and will add into the cart if you will book on your selected hotel.
- Take a sample JSON for a list of Hotels
- The hotel shall have most basic identifying fields
- Create a few users who will perform the following activities.
- Track the visitors on a hotel page
- Users make a Draft Booking, where the user tries to book a hotel but don’t complete the process
- Users book a Hotel such as Create a completed booking
- Display the activities happening around hotel page (Visits, Draft Bookings, Completed Booking)
- Display recommendations of other hotels based on the activities done by the user.
- Implement a basic UI with minimal functionality required.
- Shows list of hotels as structured in HotelMock.json
- List of hotels shown with their ratings, tags, and views.
- On clicking “Book,” users can create either Draft or Complete Booking.
- Activities including Views, Drafts, Bookings are displayed to all.
- Each hotel has tags attached to it. Upon successfully booking the user, He/she can navigate to the “Recommendation” tab to see relevant hotels with similar tags.
How to run?
To run the project, first, install Android Studio and import the project from the studio’s homepage. Your project set up will automatically start. All the Gradle build files will automatically install inside your project root directory. Run the project and set up your virtual device and run the emulator. The project will start, and you will see the home screen.
Please watch the Project Demo Video below on how to run this project.