Project: Travel Guide Application in Flutter with Source Code
This travel guide app is made in flutter which provides information to where you go, your destination, and how far can you go. The app provide the about location of your destination, details of the package, and itinerary of your travel.
To install and run Flutter, your development environment must meet these minimum requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or later (64-bit)
- Disk Space: 400 MB (does not include disk space for IDE/tools).
- Tools: Flutter depends on these tools being available in your environment.
- Windows PowerShell 5.0 or newer (this is pre-installed with Windows 10)
- Git for Windows 2.x, with the Use Git from the Windows Command Prompt option.
- Download the last version of Android Studio SDK
- Download and Install Flutter SDK
- Install the plugin Flutter and Dart for VS Code or Flutter in Android Studio
Run on the project folder:
- Check if the branch is origin/develop.
- Then run in terminal flutter packages get.
- If you don’t want to emulate the SDK on your computer, you need to connect your mobile phone.
- After that run with F5 if you use Visual studio code or run with the button play in Android Studio.